Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

F9 Actor John Cena apologizes to China for saying Taiwan is a country

16 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

what a dumb thread. 

liberals....

Actually it's the global capitalists, which is basically every President after Reagan (except Trump).  They are completely enmeshed with China to the point where the line is blurred as where we end and they begin.  What Cena said had zero to do with politics and everything to do with Chinese investors.   Now your guess as to why the libs here identify with the global capitalists is as good as mine.  

15 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Actually it's the global capitalists, which is basically every President after Reagan (except Trump).  They are completely enmeshed with China to the point where the line is blurred as where we end and they begin.  What Cena said had zero to do with politics and everything to do with Chinese investors.   Now your guess as to why the libs here identify with the global capitalists is as good as mine.  

I don't think the libs here know what they are even talking about or what they identify as. They can't keep up with all the crazy liberal politics themselves although they will stick up for it to the end. So if creepy joe wants to open our doors to china, that fine with the liberals.

When Trump was president, I would bring up Trump all the time based on what he was doing for the country. And I stood behind most of it because I believed in it.

Since creepy joe has been president, he signed the most executives orders in history new presidents. Stuff he didn't even know what he was signing. The liberals love the guy, but don't seem to be boasting much about what he is doing to this country. Yet they support the hell out of him and will vote for him again. 

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I don't think the libs here know what they are even talking about or what they identify as. They can't keep up with all the crazy liberal politics themselves although they will stick up for it to the end. So if creepy joe wants to open our doors to china, that fine with the liberals.

When Trump was president, I would bring up Trump all the time based on what he was doing for the country. And I stood behind most of it because I believed in it.

Since creepy joe has been president, he signed the most executives orders in history new presidents. Stuff he didn't even know what he was signing. The liberals love the guy, but don't seem to be boasting much about what he is doing to this country. Yet they support the hell out of him and will vote for him again. 

I agree that we are back to the meh for America, globalist policies, of HW, Clinton, W and Barry.  And people wonder why those guys hated Trump so much.  They are a cabal and for a brief moment, the American people struck back. Now with Biden, we are at Cabal-lite. 

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I agree that we are back to the meh for America, globalist policies, of HW, Clinton, W and Barry.  And people wonder why those guys hated Trump so much.  They are a cabal and for a brief moment, the American people struck back. Now with Biden, we are at Cabal-lite. 

hussein ran on "Hope" for 8 years. But he did the same old shlt and threw in a massive identity politics agenda as a "bonus".

The hope I had for those 8 years, was that someone like Trump would be elected and the "hope" would turn into "action" towards America becoming a proud, independent, strong nation like it had showed in the past. 

It was disheartening to see how quickly identity politics destroyed the mental makeup of so many people. hussein will always be the worst of the worst when it comes to American presidents. creepy joe is really gunning for that honor though. Depressing.