Sign in to follow this  
tackle_football

Who to take #3 overall 12 team, 1 pt ppr

I've been struggling to decide who to take #3 overall for my big money league.  I have been dead set on Zeke for the last several weeks (and still am as of now) but would love some feedback.

CMC will be gone, I assume Cook is gone but he may be there but still think I would take Zeke because of Cooks injury history.  Kamara worries me with Winston and crap WRs and I just cant take Henry due to his style of play, lack of receptions, and new offensive coordinator.  

Zeke seems to be in much better shape than last year, has the 3 starters on the Oline back, and a seemingly healthy Dak.  Defense won't be that great and he will get a ton of touches.

Thoughts?

I drafted 3rd and took Cook. It went CMC, Henry and Cook was available.

I had Zeke last year and never again. He was horrible .

3 minutes ago, mattonium said:

I drafted 3rd and took Cook. It went CMC, Henry and Cook was available.

I had Zeke last year and never again. He was horrible .

Agree on his year last year but he was RB 3 for the 1st 5 weeks and Daks injury.  When guys underachieve like he did last year folks seem to devalue them the next but I get you were burned.  He was also missing 3 olinemen and after Dak went down all the defenses keyed on him because of the other QBs (much like I think Kamara will get even more attention now with Brees gone and Michael Thomas out for a good while).  He also was not in great shape and didnt work out for a month due to Covid right before the season started.

There's been a lot of talk about who the top 5 or 6 picks should be, but nothing has really changed, so it's still...

Derrick Henry

Ezekiel Elliott

CMC

Cook

Jones

Kamara

Whoever is the highest name on that list when your pick comes up, that's the player you take.

Top three in no particular order.  

Mccaffery 

Cook

Henry. 

Dont worry be happy 😁

Thanks.