Sign in to follow this  
Gepetto

Dallas Cowboys at San Diego Chargers, note: Cowboys injuries

DeMarcus Lawrence broke foot in practice and had surgery - out 6 - 8 weeks

Randy Gregory out because of Covid protocols

The Cowboys starting Strong Safety Donovan Wilson is also out.  Jayron Kearse and Malik Hooker should play.

Michael Gallup is on injured reserve (calf injury).

Starting Right Tackle La'el Collins is out.  Replaced by Steele.

Zack Martin is back healthy starting.

I was already starting Mike Williams.  Fire up your Chargers offensive players!  And Cowboys offense too.  Should be a shoot out!

I read they moved Micah Parsons to defensive end to cover for the injuries.  That could be interesting.

1 hour ago, Gepetto said:

I was already starting Mike Williams.  Fire up your Chargers offensive players!  And Cowboys offense too.  Should be a shoot out!

You aren't worried about trayvon diggs shutting down mike Williams like he did to Mike Evans last week?

3 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

You aren't worried about trayvon diggs shutting down mike Williams like he did to Mike Evans last week?

I don't look into matchups that close anymore.  Does Diggs lock onto one receiver and will it be Mike Williams?

Just now, Gepetto said:

I don't look into matchups that close anymore.  Does Diggs lock onto one receiver and will it be Mike Williams?

He locked onto one receiver last week, I do not know if that is the cowboys plan going forward. Diggs also does not play the slot, so I do not believe he will lock onto Allen.

It is just speculation on my part, but I avoided the chargers wrs in dfs this week. Even though the matchup does sound kind of tempting.

Well since you play DFS you probably have a better feel than I do on who to start based on matchups week to week.  I'm glad I benched Corey Davis and Shenault though.  I have Sammy Watkins on my bench so he's the only replacement left.  I'll probably just leave Mike Williams in and hope for the best.

2 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Well since you play DFS you probably have a better feel than I do on who to start based on matchups week to week.  I'm glad I benched Corey Davis and Shenault though.  I have Sammy Watkins on my bench so he's the only replacement left.  I'll probably just leave Mike Williams in and hope for the best.

Looks like a good call.

1 minute ago, MTSkiBum said:

Looks like a good call.

Yea, I just saw Mike Williams long reception followed by a touchdown catch.  I'm happy with that.

Keeper just laid out for a catch and picked up a concussion me thinks.  Sat up and looked like he almost fell over.

My love if Josh Palmer is pretty well documented, but I can tell he's going to be one of these Diontae Johnson types that needs to be hurt every third pass he catches.