Sign in to follow this  
browndelivers

Trade proposal

14-team PPR league. Just got offered Mike Williams and McKissic for Patterson and Pittman. Seems like a yes even though in the short run Patterson and Pittman are going to produce more. Any advice? My roster is below.

QB: Hurts, Cousins

RB: Cook, Henderson, Patterson, Collins, Sermon

WR: K. Allen, A. Robinson, Pittman, Patrick

TE: Andrews, Knox

Yea I would take it.  

That’s risky having Keenan and Mike Williams on your team. Are they both going to have that monster 30+ point game on the same week? I guess you’ll have to ask yourself if you’re ok with one guy having 10-15 points and the other having the blow up game. Then again, Mike Williams has missed relatively significant time most of his career, so having him While he’s the hotness is a positive, then you still have Keenan if/when Williams gets injured. 
This is a tough one. I, personally don’t like having the 1A and 1B WRs from the same team, but I am a big fan of the Chargers offense this year. 
And I guess another thing to consider is your 2 main RBs have pretty big injury concerns/history as well. 
But,it is a PPR league and that’s a pretty decent roster for 14 team league, so having an explosive WR that’s hot right now is never a bad thing, so Good Luck! Go for it and see if your RBs can get you through till they gat 100%healthy again!!!

3 hours ago, Daltnator said:

That’s risky having Keenan and Mike Williams on your team. Are they both going to have that monster 30+ point game on the same week? I guess you’ll have to ask yourself if you’re ok with one guy having 10-15 points and the other having the blow up game. Then again, Mike Williams has missed relatively significant time most of his career, so having him While he’s the hotness is a positive, then you still have Keenan if/when Williams gets injured. 
This is a tough one. I, personally don’t like having the 1A and 1B WRs from the same team, but I am a big fan of the Chargers offense this year. 
And I guess another thing to consider is your 2 main RBs have pretty big injury concerns/history as well. 
But,it is a PPR league and that’s a pretty decent roster for 14 team league, so having an explosive WR that’s hot right now is never a bad thing, so Good Luck! Go for it and see if your RBs can get you through till they gat 100%healthy again!!!

Yeah, that's one thing that makes me nervous. I think the Chargers overall are a good bet but on night like last Monday, you risk getting near-squat from Williams. And if Gibson returns and balls out, you have to hope that the WFT is behind for McKissic to get touches. Must say Patterson is getting a lot of use during the game right now, thanks partly to Ridley being out. Tough call!