Sign in to follow this  
weepaws

Mr Football Guru

Hello sir, my first questions  since the season started. 

What do you make of the Texans Rbs situation? 

Whats your thought about Herbert and Montgomery once Montgomery returns? 

And Gainwell this weekend , I’m in need of a starter at rb, I own him thinking about giving him a try, this is a ppr league? 

Thank you Sir. 

I hope you won't mind a little hijack tag along from the peanut gallery weepaws. But if the genie comes out of the bottle, I have a question also.

Oh great swami guru. The last 2 year's my swing for the fences rb's in a deep dynasty are: Ke'Shawn Vaughn, Eno Benjamin, Kylin Hill, Jaret Patterson, Jermar Jefferson. 

I can only keep 4 of those 5 darts. Any thoughts? I still have 6 weeks to make a decision. But since you scout college, and are this forum's dynasty guy. I would greatly value your crystal ball.

Not at all, it’s an open tread, of anyone wants the right answer about ff, no feet to the fire, than post them. 

And the wait like a child for Santa to deliver the goods, lol.  

• Haha 1

Sorry guys, I haven't visited the boards much since the season began. I'll get to your questions later tonight after I finish my article. I realize I am too late to answer some of the questions 😑

On 10/29/2021 at 8:34 PM, weepaws said:

Hello sir, my first questions  since the season started. 

What do you make of the Texans Rbs situation? 

Whats your thought about Herbert and Montgomery once Montgomery returns? 

And Gainwell this weekend , I’m in need of a starter at rb, I own him thinking about giving him a try, this is a ppr league? 

Thank you Sir. 

I write about this a bit in today's Blitz. I don't think there is any reason for optimism with Houston's RBs. I think the upside is 40 yards rushing and a score for the lucky soul who gets "hot" and handles 10 carries. Johnson should be benefit with all the negative game script, but that hasn't happened much either.

Monty should still be the man, but Herbert could make it a 60/40 backfield.

I thought the same in the one league I have Gainwell, but I don't think any of us expected Philly to control the game from beginning to end.

On 10/30/2021 at 11:08 AM, Kopy said:

I hope you won't mind a little hijack tag along from the peanut gallery weepaws. But if the genie comes out of the bottle, I have a question also.

Oh great swami guru. The last 2 year's my swing for the fences rb's in a deep dynasty are: Ke'Shawn Vaughn, Eno Benjamin, Kylin Hill, Jaret Patterson, Jermar Jefferson. 

I can only keep 4 of those 5 darts. Any thoughts? I still have 6 weeks to make a decision. But since you scout college, and are this forum's dynasty guy. I would greatly value your crystal ball.

I don't have any hope for Vaughn or Benjamin in their current environments. The Packers liked what they saw from Hill before his ACL and the Lions like Jefferson. Patterson could have some real value this year if Washington decides enough is enough with Gibson's shin.

Thank you.