Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

DAL WR4 Cedrick Wilson: yay, or nay?

Full-point PPR League.

I'm considering putting in a FAAB bid for DAL WR4 C. Wilson.  He'll be the de-facto WR2 for Turkey Day's game vs. the LV Raiders (M. Gallup being the de-facto WR1.)  He *could* be my FLEX player.  At FLEX, I'm currently going with BUF TE1 D. Knox at New Orleans, the late Turkey Day game.  I also have DET TE1 TJ Hockenson Home vs. CHI, also on Turkey Day.

Thoughts?

Like Knox over Hockensen, and I think C Wilson is a good move, he’s available in two of my leagues thanking the same.  Cooper is out and I’m not sure Lamb returns so quickly from a  concussion. 

Hey good luck. 

weepaws: nuts..; Lamb practiced Wed.  If (when?) he gets cleared for the game on Thursday, I don't think Cedrick will see much action..  I'm not going to waste FAAB on that situation.

"Dak Prescott said Lamb was a full participant in Wednesday's practice, but he officially was given a limited tag. Either way, it suddenly looks like Lamb will be able to suit up despite entering the concussion protocol just a few days ago. Lamb will be a must-start seasonal option and a good DFS play if he is able to suit up." 

Yea I just read that, I did pick up Wilson , but I’m still going to wait and see first, seems like a tricky situation after a concussion. 

6 hours ago, weepaws said:

Like Knox over Hockensen, and I think C Wilson is a good move, he’s available in two of my leagues thanking the same.  Cooper is out and I’m not sure Lamb returns so quickly from a  concussion. 

Hey good luck. 

Same here, I have both Knox and/over Hockenson and am thinking the same. I think teams have figured out that if they take care of (double) Hockenson they take care of Lion passing game, while Buffalo (I think and can only hope they're smart enough) is thinking that they have to get Knox more involved, kinda like he was when they were cruising along and not struggling like they have been. Good luck to you guys.

Like last weeks game , Knox 10/6/80 only thing missing a td. He gets that turkey night. 

Hey good luck. 

Happy Thanksgiving 

Yea I started Wilson , just had a feeling with the short week Lamb wasn’t playing , or very limited.  

It ended up being a wash - although I "saved" my FAAB by not grabbing Wilson.  Wilson = 17.3; Knox = 18.2.

I would consider that a win for you, you saved some FABB and Knox was a little better.  

Congrats