Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

Anyone hitting Vegas for Thurday?

I am!  🤗

I think there is a .. Bud Light Draft Tavern "on site."  I'm thinking the food will be State Fair quality..  Has anyone attended one; if so, how would you rate the food?

The Linq is just West of The Draft, and it has a promenade with at least a dozen restaurants.  Including one of those Tilted Kit places.  I checked Yelp ratings, and I'm thinking of hitting The Yard House around 6:30, after the G-Men use (or likely trade away) their 7th pick.

Free Weezer concert at 8:30.  And, Burlesque show at The Bellagio Fountains at 10:30.

Burlesque shows are for the lonely. Seafoam will have a front roll seat.  

I always like when Jets fans boo a young kid during the greatest moment of his life. The Vikings forgetting that they're at a draft, to actually draft is fun too.

:doublethumbsup:

Wowee; what a day!!  The NFL had a ton of fun stuff to participate in: pic of you waiting by the phone, to be drafted; shot by the new Amazon announcers on the desk; your own trading card; a pic of you on stage holding your team's #1 jersey, with the team name on a green screen behind you; etc.  Also field goal tries; throwing passes over defenders into .. laundry baskets; etc.    They actually had around 8 food vendors - local restaurants with around a dozen items available at each setup.  At least three Bud Light drink areas.  Plenty of water refill stations.  They had plenty of .. Teammates walking around in purple t-shirts, offering to take cell phone pictures or give directions, etc.

The draft was good - but, boy do they set the stage BACK.  The centered large screen and one on each side were key.  I got in the area around 4:20 / 7:20, and headed to where I saw a set of stairs.  I lucked out and got a square of space by a slightly raised white platform.  Was able to sit and stand, as needed.  Only saw one obnoxious guy - a short guy (Napoleon complex??) in a Richard Sherman Seahawks jersey.  After the draft was over, I saw Charissa Thompson wondering around, and she interviewed a guy in a Vikings D. Cook jersey, and then two guys in front of me, in Broncos  Russel Wilson jerseys.  Ooooooo - did she have a HIGH slit in her skirt!!  😍

I liked the G-Men's picks of the Edge guy, and the stud OT from Bama.  And, Bills got a stud DB from Florida.  Gotta love the Pats, taking ANOTHER small-school guy with their first pick.  I saw a funny segment Friday AM of the Rams HC joking that he researched the player, hoping he'd still be there at #104.

I hit the Yard House by the Linq for dinner.  Had a very good Bacon Cheese BBQ burger with a .. blonde ale?  And, to make my night, I got flirted with by a brunette with a nice rack.

• Like 1

Sounds like a good time Bill.  I'm glad you had a good day.