Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

How many lives has TDS taken?

At every turn liberals with severe TDS have jeopardized their voters by not heeding warnings, taken help, and listening to Trump.

Capital building 1.

Many riots resulting in death. Many.

Summer of 2020. Many more.

I bet there have been hundreds of deaths caused by TDS.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, vomit said:

👽

Another one taking time from his friends and family to search on the internet to find my posts so he can post an emoji.

🦗

Not sure how many lives, but I know it's turned a couple acquaintances into full on blithering idiots.

In October 2020, one of them posted (Facebook) that anyone who would even consider voting for Trump, was a NOT-Z.

I commented that it seemed a little over the top. The rest of his 'friends' attacked me like a wild pack of dingoes.

6 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Not sure how many lives, but I know it's turned a couple acquaintances into full on blithering idiots.

In October 2020, one of them posted (Facebook) that anyone who would even consider voting for Trump, was a NOT-Z.

I commented that it seemed a little over the top. The rest of his 'friends' attacked me like a wild pack of dingoes.

Just nut. There would be nothing better in my life than to tell those people to fock off.