Sign in to follow this  
wolves111

Trade Offer

In one of my 10 team, redraft, ppr leagues I've been offered the 4th pick for my 10th pick. I'm guessing he wants to take two WR's at 10 and at the turn at 11. Chase and Adams would be a possibility. At 4th a #1 rb will be there and at my 2nd pick (#17) I could get a WR or another RB. Good options for both 4 and 10.

Anyone have a preference between picking 4th or 10th? I'm somewhat undecided.

If you have someone you really want in the top four, then I would do it, if not I would keep the turn.  

4 hours ago, weepaws said:

If you have someone you really want in the top four, then I would do it, if not I would keep the turn.  

Paul Charchian from Guillotine Leagues had Harris the #2 pick in his auction leagues. Harris and Cee Dee might be a winner at 1 & 2.

I would agree, ten teams is a small league, one can easily draft the best team in the league picking tenth in a ten team league.  

On 8/3/2022 at 7:47 AM, wolves111 said:

In one of my 10 team, redraft, ppr leagues I've been offered the 4th pick for my 10th pick. I'm guessing he wants to take two WR's at 10 and at the turn at 11. Chase and Adams would be a possibility. At 4th a #1 rb will be there and at my 2nd pick (#17) I could get a WR or another RB. Good options for both 4 and 10.

Anyone have a preference between picking 4th or 10th? I'm somewhat undecided.

I have found that this is mostly a matter of preference.

I personally dont like drafting at the turn.  I prefer to draft in the middle.    but there are some people who love drafting at the turn and do well in that spot.

to that end I dont know that my advice is helpful.  my advice is good for me.   it may not be good for you in this matter.

That said, drafting at #4 would seem to be a better slot if you want to take a RB with your first pick because at the start of most drafts it is a run on RB.   so you will get a good one.