Sign in to follow this  
Docgee

What would you do here? Help please

10 team league with keepers. Snake draft. I pick 7th. 6 points for passing TD. Kept Stafford in 16 th.  Keeper QBs gone are Allen, Jackson, Murray, and Herbert. Would you be content with Stafford as your starter or should I try to take another QB earlier?  Also have Etienne as keeper in 17th round. PPR league. Jefferson , Chase, Lamb, Deebo, and Andrew’s are among other keepers. With 7th pick do I take Najee? Henry? Barkley? Mixon?  Devonte Adams? Then when snakes to 14th pick if Kielce there take him? Or take a WR like Evans, Hill, or Allen if available?  Any advice appreciated. Thanks!

Take two Rbs.  

That would give me 3RBs and won’t pick a WR till the 27th pick. Don’t think I should take a tow WR with one of those picks ?

With Stafford on the roster you can wait for another QB.  Hard to say who's going to be available to you with the 7th pick, but I would go into it thinking RB in the 1st and best available RB or WR in the 2nd.  You have to be flexible based on who's available to you. 

Here's mine:  https://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/topic/509931-wr-keeper-higgins-4-or-m-brown-9/

Now maybe I have this wrong, did you say you have  Jefferson Lamb and Samuel as keepers? 

21 hours ago, Cretins said:

With Stafford on the roster you can wait for another QB.  Hard to say who's going to be available to you with the 7th pick, but I would go into it thinking RB in the 1st and best available RB or WR in the 2nd.  You have to be flexible based on who's available to you. 

I agree.

Stafford if healthy will start for you the whole year.   most years with Stafford there is one matchup you want to avoid but even then you can stream to cover that and your bye.

as it looks like you have a reasonably deep draft, so I'd wait to the double digit rounds and if a QB drops far lower than he should I'd grab him at that time to cover you if you have concerns about staffords injury.

but its not a disaster if you dont pick another QB, lets be clear on that.   The second QB is if you still have concerns about his injury that was reported early in camp.   I personally am not worried about it, but you may be.    To that end, you do what you are comfortable doing.

just dont grab a QB early.  you should be fine. Stafford will be top 6 or 7 barring injury.   Thats good enough for the price you paid for him.

• Thanks 1

No my keepers are Stafford and Ettienne. Those other players are off the board cause they are other teams keepers 

Henry, Barkely, Mixon with the 7th pick, top wr on the board at #14.