Sign in to follow this  
flacto

James Conner for AJ Brown?

Sounds ridiculous, but hear me out. Connor is a great running back, but I already have Joe Mixon and Najee Harris... Who I value higher than Connor. I've always found it beneficial to pair my QB and either my number 1WR or TE....and my QB is Jalen Hurts...see  Where I'm going with this? My other wide receivers are Mike Williams, Devonte Smith and  Allen Robinson, So I guess technically I don't need him, but that would be a hell of a connection... Especially when I see a possible TD regression with Connor.  Also have Melvin Gordon as a backup RB. So, what do you think? Would love to hear some opinions before I offer this trade. Thanks, and good luck this season!

Think you could do better.  

23 hours ago, weepaws said:

Think you could do better.  

I also think you can do better.

RB1 (low end RB1 but still RB1) for WR2 is not getting value.   at the very least you should shop around to see if someone gives a better offer.

I would keep James Conner.

I wouldn't want a Philly WR unless it's just to stash on the bench for a rainy day.

Philly seems to be the grave yard for WRs.

I wouldn't do it. Not because I think you could do better but mainly because- you have Devonta Smith. So to acquire Brown you would need another trade to get rid of Smith and you aren't going to get value back for him which means you are most likely making two trades where you are taking the worse player for fantasy. That isn't good management.