Sign in to follow this  
stratmel

Help with Flex

I have Devin Duvernay or James Robinson to fill the above flex slot. This is a full PPR league, with individual points for kick returns. Consequently, Duvernay is averaging 1 TD and 21.46 FPPG, and has not scored less than 18.3 in any game this year. This week he has a tough matchup at home vs. Buffalo. Robinson is averaging 18.77 FPPG, and is matched up at Philly, who have held Dalvin Cook, Gibson and McKissic  in check the last 2 games.

I have Robinson slotted in for now, but I'm not sure that's the right move. I hate to sit either one of them. I could put Duvernay into either one of 2 WR slots, but I have Gabe Davis and Dionte Johnson filling those spots. Likewise, Robinson could go into one of the two RB slots, but I have Barkley and Mixon there. 

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I saw that Davis missed practice today, might want to see if he misses practice again tomorrow, if he does to the bench with him imo. 

8 hours ago, stratmel said:

This is a full PPR league, with individual points for kick returns.

I set up my league the same way back in 2006. Of course back then, they kicked off from the 30 & many more were actually returned.

Guys like Josh Cribbs and Devin Hester were great contributors back then. Now that they kick off from the 35, I'd guess kick offs that are returned have dropped by at least 50%

Here's a site you might find useful. Shows kickers for each team, number of kick offs, number of touchbacks, etc. Duvernay has a good chance this week as Bass has only had touch backs on 8 out of 18 KO's (44.4%)

https://www.nfl.com/stats/player-stats/category/kickoffs/2022/reg/all/kickofftotal/desc

Gabe Davis: Wed - limited practice

Thu - did not practice

Fri - limited practice.

Final injury report:  Questionable.

Screw this. I'm benching his butt. He'll probably go off for 4 TD's and 210 yards, but I think he'll be (you guessed it) limited. Too bad, It's the porous Baltimore pass defense. 

I'm playing Duvernay and James Robinson.

Thanks again for all the help, you guys.