Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Palmer? Duvernay?

Need to pick up someone to flex in ppr. Low waiver claim so may not get either, but which of these two would you prioritize? Also, do you consider Bateman droppable if you are a top team/looking to cuff one of your best rbs? 

28 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I'd grab Palmer.

The Bateman question depends on the relative strength you have at the other RB and WR spots.

I am pretty strong at wr, and would be dropping him to grab Mitchell to cuff cmc. 

Generally I'm not a fan of handcuffs for my guys. But if you think you are strong at wide receiver and can take it then go for it. 

I like D Carter, but I’m not so sure I would drop Bateman for Mitchell , now if you do pick up Duverny then I would indeed drop Bateman for Mitchell , no need to have two players from a non passing team imo. 

16 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I like D Carter, but I’m not so sure I would drop Bateman for Mitchell , now if you do pick up Duverny then I would indeed drop Bateman for Mitchell , no need to have two players from a non passing team imo. 

Do you feel duvernay is somewhat equivalent to Bateman This year, given batemans foot issue? I just feel a bit nervous with how much cmc is being used and feel Mitchell would be a nice cuff to have. Short benches tho. 

The Niners just traded Wilson Jr. to the Dolphins. Unless they pick up an RB to replace him, it would lead me to believe they're confident that Mitchell is doing well and will be back soon.

I would agree now with Wilson now with the Dolphins, I would drop for Mitchell