Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Kyler this week

Seems like most of the buzz is that he will play, but since they play in the afternoon it really limits options if he doesn’t go (heinikie, McCoy, etc).  
For those of you who own him and don’t own anyone else decent in the afternoon/Monday night, are you planning on picking up and streaming a FA who plays at 1, or gamble that he’s good to go?  This is all assuming obviously that we don’t get firm confirmation he’s in or out before 1. 

Word this evening is that Murray is more likely to miss tomorrow than he is to play.  Even if he does play, how much is he going to be able to run?  Murray really isn't a QB you can use if he's restricted to throwing.

With Burrow on bye I'm holding my nose as I scrape the barrel for a viable plug in.  I'm looking at Carr out there with a late game as well and may have to let this go down to the wire.  Other options would be Wilson, Dalton, Brissett, etc.  :wall:

What's most annoying is the prospect of having to drop someone else to make room for a one week QB play. 

1 hour ago, Cretins said:

Word this evening is that Murray is more likely to miss tomorrow than he is to play.  Even if he does play, how much is he going to be able to run?  Murray really isn't a QB you can use if he's restricted to throwing.

With Burrow on bye I'm holding my nose as I scrape the barrel for a viable plug in.  I'm looking at Carr out there with a late game as well and may have to let this go down to the wire.  Other options would be Wilson, Dalton, Brissett, etc.  :wall:

What's most annoying is the prospect of having to drop someone else to make room for a one week QB play. 

It’s the worst lol. I had to drop an intriguing wr3/4 for Kirk cousins vs Buffalo lol. Think I’m going with him over Brissett, Daniel Jones or Goff. 

2 hours ago, Cretins said:

Wilson might be turning the corner a bit. Not like a return to greatness, but at least some fantasy relevancy :dunno:

I like Brissett over those others.  

Mr Hopkins is still a great wr.  I almost benched him when i found out Murray wasn’t going to play, I made the right pick in keeping in my lineup.  

He’s been nothing short of great since he starting playing again this season. 

• Like 1