Sign in to follow this  
pipeman

Flex RB coin toss

That is a happy problem to have.

Strict numbers would say the Chargers give up the most points to running backs of the three defenses so you would start Pacheco. However, he still loses out time to McKinnon and he doesn't really get used in close because they like to use Kelce and Mahomes as a swiss army type guy there. I would also imagine that game stays relatively close.

Gus probably leads the backfield in Baltimore in a game you would think favors Baltimore being up big and thus running...but Drake had a really good game in his absence and he will steal work. 

Mitchell will get probably 12-15 carries against a Cardinals team that also gives up a lot of points to running backs. 

Monitor the injury reports on Sunday. Provided Gus is healthy I would rank them as:

Gus

Mitchell

Pacheco

If Gus is injured I'd start Mitchell

I think that’s a horrible problem, not one of them seem ppr worthy.  

Gus would be the first one up if he’s ready, he did practice today.  

4 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

That is a happy problem to have.

Strict numbers would say the Chargers give up the most points to running backs of the three defenses so you would start Pacheco. However, he still loses out time to McKinnon and he doesn't really get used in close because they like to use Kelce and Mahomes as a swiss army type guy there. I would also imagine that game stays relatively close.

Gus probably leads the backfield in Baltimore in a game you would think favors Baltimore being up big and thus running...but Drake had a really good game in his absence and he will steal work. 

Mitchell will get probably 12-15 carries against a Cardinals team that also gives up a lot of points to running backs. 

Monitor the injury reports on Sunday. Provided Gus is healthy I would rank them as:

Gus

Mitchell

Pacheco

If Gus is injured I'd start Mitchell

Yes, I've been lucky to have hit on a couple speculative waiver claims. Gus was my first choice as well, pending the late week reports. If I can avoid any more injuries, this is the last week of my bye issues. On a different note, I'd be curious as to what offers you guys might dangle for a more reliable WR2, based on my current roster.

PPR QB/2RB/2WR/TE/Flex

QB- Hurts, Carr

RB- Henry, Chubb, Mitchell, Pacheco, Edwards, Mattison, Hilliard

WR- Hill, Sutton, Davis

TE- Everett, Dulcich

Depends of the other owner, and that’s owners needs, one would probably want one of your top Rbs.  

9 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Depends of the other owner, and that’s owners needs, one would probably want one of your top Rbs.  

Super helpful...🙄

15 minutes ago, pipeman said:

Yes, I've been lucky to have hit on a couple speculative waiver claims. Gus was my first choice as well, pending the late week reports. If I can avoid any more injuries, this is the last week of my bye issues. On a different note, I'd be curious as to what offers you guys might dangle for a more reliable WR2, based on my current roster.

PPR QB/2RB/2WR/TE/Flex

QB- Hurts, Carr

RB- Henry, Chubb, Mitchell, Pacheco, Edwards, Mattison, Hilliard

WR- Hill, Sutton, Davis

TE- Everett, Dulcich

I don't think you have the depth needed to go up to a #2 WR. If you did try to get up to one you'd have to give up either Chubb or Henry and you'd be moving down to Mitchell as your #2 RB- so it would sort of wash your #2 WR.

Depending on your waiver wire I would drop Hilliard (I'm assuming this is a redraft league) and try to find the best receiver you can on the waiver wire to try and get some one who could slot in at the #3 WR which would allow you to play matchups for your #2 a little more.