Sign in to follow this  
josh wiley

Lockett and metcalf

Is it these guys that are actually making the qb better and not vice versa? Seems like that might help explain geno’s ascension and maybe play into Wilson’s detereoration

well, I dont think there is any doubt, these are the best WR hes ever had to work with, and I'm certain that it helps his situation

but I think we have to give Geno some credit.  hes also a better QB than he was.   hes making better plays with the ball.

I thought hed be mediocre at best but to his credit he has been solid.

hes not the type of QB who will go and win you a game by himself, but hes perhaps one of the best game managers out there.   Right now, hes doing a nice job of playing within the system.

Have to give Geno a lot of credit.  Yes those two WRs are a blessing to Geno.  

52 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Have to give Geno a lot of credit.  Yes those two WRs are a blessing to Geno.  

for sure.   A QB's performance is also always a function of the talent around him.    perhaps the problem in his previous home is that he didnt have any WR any of us have heard of.

I cant think of any good WR he had in his tenure in New York..     he has played on some pretty horrible teams.   should we be surprised he didnt perform?

its also possible he was just a late bloomer.

or perhaps all things are correct and the combination led us up to this moment.   Either way, hes playing well now.  better than I thought he would.  So I'll give him full credit for that.

He’s been terrific, I would vote him the streaming mvp.