Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

In a bad spot

Full ppr. Dropped from 3rd to 7th in 12 man league with a horrible losing streak. Top 6 make playoffs. Who would you start in a must win? 

kirk cousins or kyler Murray 

which two of: DPJ, zay Jones, George Pickens, van Jefferson, Kareem hunt 

Cousins. 

Part B is a tough one. I’m going with Z Jones and Pickens, with DJ now questionable and with Pickens being very upset about not getting targets last week I think he’ll be feed.  

Good luck. 

On 12/8/2022 at 4:48 PM, weepaws said:

Cousins. 

Part B is a tough one. I’m going with Z Jones and Pickens, with DJ now questionable and with Pickens being very upset about not getting targets last week I think he’ll be feed.  

Good luck. 

diontae is playing but I think I have to start Pickens bc of possibly squeaky wheel. 
i have Travis homer and greg dortch as well as zay. I think I’m starting chark in my other flex for sure. 

If zay sits, I can throw in homer if Walker/Dallas both out but start at 4. If the other guys play I can pivot to dortch who is starting at the slot today.

question is, if zay plays, would you still roll with him over both homer (if lead back) or dortch?  I don’t have the guts to bench mike evans for any of these guys. 

28 minutes ago, himmystyles said:

diontae is playing but I think I have to start Pickens bc of possibly squeaky wheel. 
i have Travis homer and greg dortch as well as zay. I think I’m starting chark in my other flex for sure. 

If zay sits, I can throw in homer if Walker/Dallas both out but start at 4. If the other guys play I can pivot to dortch who is starting at the slot today.

question is, if zay plays, would you still roll with him over both homer (if lead back) or dortch?  I don’t have the guts to bench mike evans for any of these guys. 

I would play Homer...looks like Walker and Dallas are out.

• Thanks 1