weepaws

Bible

49 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Mathew 7:15

Watch out for false prophets named Weepaws. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

How much more shall the Blood of Christ, who through the Eternal Spirit offered Himself Without spot to God, Purge your conscience from Dead Works to Serve the Living God.  Hebrews 9:14.  Amen. 

And for this cause He is the mediator of the New Testament , That by means of death, For the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, They which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.   Hebrews 9:15.   Amen. 

A friend loves at all times, And a Brother is born for adversity.  Proverbs 17:17.  Amen. 

Be sober, Be vigilant, Because your adversary the devil, As a roaring lion, Walk about, seeking whom he may devour. 

Whom resist steadfast in the faith, Knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the World. 

But the God of all Grace, Who has called in us unto His eternal Glory by Christ Jesus, After that you have suffered a while, Make you perfect, Stablish, Strengthens settle you.  

1 Peter 5:8-10.  

Amen. 

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, Neither are your ways my ways, said the Lord. 

For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts. 

Isaiah 55:8&9.  Amen. 

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage, Be not afraid, Neither be thou dismayed, For the Lord thy God is with thee where ever you go.  Joshua 1:9.  One of my favorites.  Christians, stop hiding from your faith, start sharing it with others.  It is a command from the Lord.  Amen.  

Above it stood the seraphims each one had six wings, With twain he covered his face. 

And with twain he covered his feet. 

And with twain he did fly.  

And one cried unto another, And said, Holy, Holy, Holy, Holy, Holy, Holy, Holy, Holy, Holy, is the Lord of host. 

The whole Earth is full of His Gloryyyyy.   Isaiah 6:2-3.    Amen.  Amen.  Amen. 

Numbers 14:20-21.  

And the Lord said, I have pardoned according to thy Word. 

But as truly as I live, All the earth shall be filled with the Glory of the Lord. 

Amen. 

O Lord, Thou Art my God. 

I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name. 

For thou has done wonderful things, Thy counsels of Old are Faithfulness, And Truth.  

Isaiah 25:1.  Amen. 

Want a Great book to read, Start with the Book of Isaiah.  

2 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Jesus was a Jew, Liberals hate Jews 🌈 

Conservatives/Liberals 100% same.  

Jesus died for everyone, but not everyone that Jesus died for will Saved, that’s the choice that both conservatives/ liberals will make for themselves.  There is only one right choice, Jesus is the Truth, Way, Life.  Conservatives and liberals both need to make one important decision.  And you think J Jones has some tough decisions to make.  

Matthew 25:46.  

And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.  Amen. 

Best news, you get to decide, doesn’t seem stupid to choose hell over heaven? Oh indeed it is.  

9 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Matthew 25:46.  

And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.  Amen. 

Best news, you get to decide, doesn’t seem stupid to choose hell over heaven? Oh indeed it is.  

Weewee, this is God. Stop playing with yourself. 

He will render to each one according to His Works, To those who by patience in well-doing seek for Glory and honor and immortality, He will give Eternal life, But for those who are self-seeking and do not obey the Truth, But obey unrighteousness, There will be wrath and fury.

Romans 2:6-8.  Amen.  

Psalm 40:5. 

Many , O Lord my God are thy wonderful works which thou has done, And thy thoughts which are to us-ward they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee, If I would declare and speak of them, They are more than can be numbered.  

Amen. 

But the fearful, And unbelieving, And the abominable, And murderers, And whoremongers, And sorcerers, And idolaters, And all liars, Shall have their part in the Lake Which Burn with Fire and brimstone, Which is the second death.  

Revelation 21:8.  Amen. 

Search me , O God, And know my heart, Try me , And know my thoughts, And see if there be any wicked way in Me, And lead me in the way Everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24.  Indeed salvation with God, Everlasting.  

Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, The Father of Mercies, And the God of all comfort, Who comforts us in all are tribulations, That we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, By the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.  

1 Corinthians 1:3-4.  Indeed, it’s very comforting being a Christian, I know with all assurance that Heavens doors will be open for my soul.  

How about you,  is your father satan, or God.  Amen. 

On 4/23/2024 at 11:16 PM, double tour said:

Faithful are the wounds of a friend, Profuse are The kisses of an enemy.  Proverbs 27:6.  Amen. 

And these shall go away into everlasting punishment, But the righteous into life eternal.  Matthew 25:46.  Amen. 

For the wages of Sin is death, But the gift of God is eternal life, Through the Blood of Jesus Christ our Lord.  Romans 6:23.  Amen. 

Revelation 20:10. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, Where the beast and the false prophet are, And shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.   Amen.  

You do understand for ever, and ever? 

Isaiah 12:1-2.  

And in that day thou shalt say, O Lord, I will praise you, Though thou was angry with me, Thine anger is turned away, And thou comfort me.  

Behold, God is my Salvation, I will trust, And not be afraid, For the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song, He also is become my Salvation.  Amen. 

2 Timothy 1:9.  

Who has saved us, And called us with an Holy calling, Not according to our works, But according to His own purpose and Grace, Which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began.   Amen.  

Hebrews 9:25&26.  Listen up. 

Nor yet that He should offer Himself often, As the high priest entered into the Holy place every year with blood of others. 

For then must He often have suffered since the foundation of the world, But now once in the end of the world has He appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself.  

Learn it, Live it, Love it, Accept Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior   Amen  

Hebrews 9:27&28.  

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, But after this the judgement.  

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many, And unto them that look for Him shall He appear the second time without sin unto Salvation.  Amen 

Matthew 25:41.  

Then shall He say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from Me, You cursed into everlasting fire, Prepared for the devil and his angels.

So who are you with, Jesus or are you one of the devils angels ?  Ohhh don’t be foolish and choose hell.  Amen. 

2 Peter 1:21.  

For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man, But Holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.  

Great verse.  Amen. 

Proverbs 27:17.  

Iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend.  Amen. 

Know therefore that the Lord thy God, He is God, The Faithful God, Which Keep covenant and Mercy with them that Love Him And Keep His Commandments to a thousand generations.  Deuteronomy 7:9.  

The first law one breaks , is not accepting God’s Holy Son Jesus Christ Lord Savior.  Amen. 

Matthew 10:28.  

And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. 

Rather fear Him who can destroy both soul and body in Hell.  

Amen. 

1 Samuel 12:15. 

But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord, But rebel against the Commandments of the Lord, Than shall the hand of the Lord be against you.  Pretty simple.  

Accept Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.  Amen. 

Hypocrite with his mouth destroyed his neighbor, But through knowledge shall the Just be delivered.  Proverbs 11:9.  Amen. 

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, To them who are the called according to His purpose.  Romans 8:28.  Amen. 

Hebrews 10:4. 

For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and goats should take away sins.  Amen. 

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.  Genesis 1:1.   Amen.  

9 hours ago, Kopy said:

How the hell does the Bible rack up 58 pages in 1 year?

God’s will be done.  

1 Timothy 1:12.  

And I think Christ Jesus our Lord, Who has enabled me, For that He counted me Faithful, Putting Me Into the ministry.  

Amen. 

You Faithful.  Has God chosen you, Accept Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior and find out.  Amen. 

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

1 Timothy 1:12.  

And I think Christ Jesus our Lord, Who has enabled me, For that He counted me Faithful, Putting Me Into the ministry.  

Amen. 

You Faithful.  Has God chosen you, Accept Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior and find out.  Amen. 

No thank you. Glad you have a path in life though. 

You're a long time regular. I enjoy your posts. Minus the Bible thumping parts.

1 hour ago, Kopy said:

No thank you. Glad you have a path in life though. 

You're a long time regular. I enjoy your posts. Minus the Bible thumping parts.

Not everyone is chosen.  

You’re a long time regular, and I appreciate your input on the big board, your input in ff has helped me many times.  

Thank you.