weepaws

Bible

8 hours ago, Kopy said:

This has turned into dueling banjos

:music_guitarred:

Roy Clark heehaw style. 

Ephesians 2:8.  

For by Grace you have been Saved through Faith. 

And this is not your own doing, it is the gift of God. 

Amen. 

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 

For such charlatans like Weepaws are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

For such charlatans like Weepaws are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

Mini me just showed up👆🏿

For such charlatans like Weepaws are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

11 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

For such charlatans like Weepaws are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

Mini me 👆🏿

32 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Charlatan 👆 👺

👆🏿Narky, And you should be, Hell is going to be a scary landing spot for you. 

Thanks. 

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

👆🏿The fool has said in his heart, There is no God. 

They are Corrupt, They have done abomination works, There is none that does good.  

👆🏿Narky.  🥳

3 minutes ago, weepaws said:

👆🏿Narky, And you should be, Hell is going to be a scary landing spot for you. 

Thanks. 

Charlatan ☝️👺

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Charlatan ☝️👺

Narky👆🏿Hell isnt going to be a party, Accept Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior, don’t let that Pride get it your way of wisdom, remember when you see Hell you made that choice.  Sad thought isn’t it.  But it’s on your mind, narky isn’t a good felling. Know with full assurance you can make into the Kingdom of the Lord, repent, accept Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.  Amen. 

Charlatan ☝️ 👺

1 Peter 5:6&7.  

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, That He may exalt you in due time.  

Casting all your care upon Him, for He care for you.  

Ones Pride will send them to Hell, why would you choose hell or Heaven?  

Amen. 

Thanks. 

Psalms 94:19. 

In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul. 

So beautiful.  Amen. 

Thanks. 

Hebrews 11:6.  

But without Faith it is impossible to please Him, For He that cone to God must believe the He is, And that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.  

Amen. 

Hebrews 11:7.  

By Faith Noah, Being warned of God of things not seen as yet, Moved with fear , Prepared an ark to the saving of His house, By the which He condemned the world.  

And became heir of the righteousness which is by Faith.  

Amen. 

Thanks. 

1 John 4:9-10. 

In this was manifested the love of God toward us, Because that God sent His only begotten Son into the world, That we might live through Him. 

Herein is love, Not that we loved God, But that He loved us, Sent His Son to be the Propitiation for our Sins.  

Amen. 

Proverbs 22:8.  

Whoever sows injustice will reap calamity, And the rod of His fury will fail.   

Amen. 

• Haha 1

Psalm 27

Of David.

The Lord is my light and my salvation—
    whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life—
    of whom shall I be afraid?

When the wicked advance against me
    to devour[a] me,
it is my enemies and my foes
    who will stumble and fall.
Though an army besiege me,
    my heart will not fear;
though war break out against me,
    even then I will be confident.

One thing I ask from the Lord,
    this only do I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
    all the days of my life,
to gaze on the beauty of the Lord
    and to seek him in his temple.
For in the day of trouble
    he will keep me safe in his dwelling;
he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent
    and set me high upon a rock.

Then my head will be exalted
    above the enemies who surround me;
at his sacred tent I will sacrifice with shouts of joy;
    I will sing and make music to the Lord.

Hear my voice when I call, Lord;
    be merciful to me and answer me.
My heart says of you, “Seek his face!”
    Your face, Lord, I will seek.
Do not hide your face from me,
    do not turn your servant away in anger;
    you have been my helper.
Do not reject me or forsake me,
    God my Savior.
10 Though my father and mother forsake me,
    the Lord will receive me.
11 Teach me your way, Lord;
    lead me in a straight path
    because of my oppressors.
12 Do not turn me over to the desire of my foes,
    for false witnesses rise up against me,
    spouting malicious accusations.

13 I remain confident of this:
    I will see the goodness of the Lord
    in the land of the living.
14 Wait for the Lord;
    be strong and take heart
    and wait for the Lord.

5 hours ago, HTH said:

Psalm 27

Of David.

The Lord is my light and my salvation—
    whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life—
    of whom shall I be afraid?

When the wicked advance against me
    to devour[a] me,
it is my enemies and my foes
    who will stumble and fall.
Though an army besiege me,
    my heart will not fear;
though war break out against me,
    even then I will be confident.

One thing I ask from the Lord,
    this only do I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
    all the days of my life,
to gaze on the beauty of the Lord
    and to seek him in his temple.
For in the day of trouble
    he will keep me safe in his dwelling;
he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent
    and set me high upon a rock.

Then my head will be exalted
    above the enemies who surround me;
at his sacred tent I will sacrifice with shouts of joy;
    I will sing and make music to the Lord.

Hear my voice when I call, Lord;
    be merciful to me and answer me.
My heart says of you, “Seek his face!”
    Your face, Lord, I will seek.
Do not hide your face from me,
    do not turn your servant away in anger;
    you have been my helper.
Do not reject me or forsake me,
    God my Savior.
10 Though my father and mother forsake me,
    the Lord will receive me.
11 Teach me your way, Lord;
    lead me in a straight path
    because of my oppressors.
12 Do not turn me over to the desire of my foes,
    for false witnesses rise up against me,
    spouting malicious accusations.

13 I remain confident of this:
    I will see the goodness of the Lord
    in the land of the living.
14 Wait for the Lord;
    be strong and take heart
    and wait for the Lord.

Amen. 

Psalm 29:1&2. 

Give unto the Lord, O you mighty , Give unto the Lord Glory and Strength. 

Give unto the Lord the Glory due unto His name, Worship the Lord in the beauty of Holiness.  

Amen. 

Hebrews 11:10. 

For He looked for a city which has foundations whose builder and maker is God.  Amen. 

Psalm 91

King James Version

91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

5 hours ago, HTH said:

Psalm 91

King James Version

91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Amen. 

2 Corinthians 5:14-15. 

For the love of Christ constrained us, Because we thus Judge , That If one died for all, Then were all dead, And that He dies for all, That they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, But unto Him which died for them, And Rose Again.  

Amen. 

Thanks 

Charlatan ☝️ 👺

Weepaws has accepted the Devil as his Savior.  :doh:

Isaiah 40:3. 

The voice of Him that cry in the wilderness, Prepare you the way of the Lord, Make straight in the desert a highway for our God.  Amen. 

Psalm 34:14.  

Turn from evil and do good, Seek peace and pursue it.  Amen. 

Psalm 34:16.  

But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil, To blot out their name from the Earth.  

Revelation 20:15.  

And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.  

Rescue the perishing,Care for the dying, Snatch them in pity from Sin and the Grave, Weep over the erring one, Lift up the fallen, Tell them of Jesus the Mighty to Save.   Amen.  From the hymn Rescue the Perishing.  

Amen. 

Ecclesiastes 5:10:  Vanity.  

He that love silver shall not be satisfied with silver, Nor he that love abundance with increase, This is also vanity.  

Amen. 

Thanks. 

Luke 6:45.  The Word of God. 

A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth that which is good, And an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth that which is evil, For of the abundance of the heart his mouth speak.  

Amen. 

Thanks. 

Galatians 2:20.  Faith in the Son of God.  

I am crucified with Christ, Nevertheless I live, Yet not I, But Christ live in me, And the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the Faith of the Son of God, Who loved me, And gave himself for me.  

Amen. 

Thanks. 

Charlatan ☝️ 👺

Weepaws has accepted the Devil as his Savior.  :doh:

Hosea 6:6. God’s desire. 

For I desire steadfast love and not sacrifice, The knowledge of God rather than burnt offerings.  

Amen. 

Thanks. 

Charlatan ☝️ 👺

Weepaws has accepted the Devil as his Savior.  :doh:

Micah 1:4. God walking on earth.  

And the mountains shall be molten under Him, And the valleys shall be cleft, As wax before the fire , And as the waters that are poured down a steep place.  

Amen. 

Thanks. 

2 Corinthians 5:21.  Mercy and Grace.  

For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, That we might become the righteousness of God in Him.  

Amen. 

Thanks. 

John 17:15. Jesus prays about His Saints.  

I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, But that You should keep them from the evil one.  

Amen. 

Thanks.