Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

What Do We Do With A Broken Heart???

4 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

I’m ok man. Just a rough patch. Mom dying and  no other family put me in the mail. Much better now. And don’t bang on my fawking brother let!!!There is code hear. I love every one of them. We all seem to know what hurts. 

Speaking of which, I fawking love all of you sorry beautiful bastards. I Star Ed drinking at seven. I’m going to kill all of you… not really l. I love every single one of yous. Now eat penny.

Nothing wrong with being a drunk. Just enjoy it is all. Rather than tarrying in the pits.

10 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

What charm? What are you talking about? He posts videos of fat girls stretching, music videos of whatever, and he cries about killing himself. I would be the first to help if I could. But in case you haven't noticed, this is a random posting website. If you are good friends with him, then tell him to wake the hell up. 

Try telling the truth instead of "Aww, hang in there."

Maybe he should try posting riveting comments like "Liberals are stupid" a couple hundred times.  :thumbsup: 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Maybe he should try posting riveting comments like "Liberals are stupid" a couple hundred times.  :thumbsup: 

Liberals are stupid. :dunno:

Seems you prefer people posting that they are going to off themselves because it somehow brightens up your day. Brings a bit of excitement to your boring ass life.

6 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Liberals are stupid. :dunno:

Seems you prefer people posting that they are going to off themselves because it somehow brightens up your day. Brings a bit of excitement to your boring ass life.

I don't "prefer" it, but if a friend here is struggling, I'll help however I can, much as many people were supportive to me as I went through tough medical times.

But yeah, I would much prefer helping a friend than read you call someone "Generalpimpledoosh" because you have nothing intelligent to say.

12 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I don't "prefer" it, but if a friend here is struggling, I'll help however I can, much as many people were supportive to me as I went through tough medical times.

But yeah, I would much prefer helping a friend than read you call someone "Generalpimpledoosh" because you have nothing intelligent to say.

So he's your friend? And you are helping him? Your FRIEND is threatening suicide, and you are helping how?

I'm trying to follow your logic in case a friend of mine needs help in that way. I'm trying to learn here.

Someone in this thread is a self righteous, insufferable pompous ass.

It ain’t Bunny.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old School said:

Someone in this thread is a self righteous, insufferable pompous ass.

It ain’t Bunny.

You have self awareness. Excellent start. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

So he's your friend? And you are helping him? Your FRIEND is threatening suicide, and you are helping how?

I'm trying to follow your logic in case a friend of mine needs help in that way. I'm trying to learn here.

I answered in the other thread since you stalked me there, but keeping it here:  I would let him know that people care about him, including people here, and if he wanted to chat here in the open or on PMs, I would lend an ear.  I don't have the magic words to stop someone from committing suicide; I don't think they exist.  But I suspect that much of the short-term impetus subsides if the friend can just chat about what's bugging him.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I answered in the other thread since you stalked me there, but keeping it here:  I would let him know that people care about him, including people here, and if he wanted to chat here in the open or on PMs, I would lend an ear.  I don't have the magic words to stop someone from committing suicide; I don't think they exist.  But I suspect that much of the short-term impetus subsides if the friend can just chat about what's bugging him.

"Stalked". 😆

23 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

How's the eye?

I have the four eyes from Mississippi. Bra!?? Thanks! 🙃

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

"Stalked". 😆

Did I answer your question, Slingblade? :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Did I answer your question, Slingblade? :dunno: 

Yeah. You said you tried helping your "friend" from killing himself by responding on a fantasy football website when you got the chance. 😆

I gotta admit, I would help my friends a bit more than that if I were concerned.

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

Yeah. You said you tried helping your "friend" from killing himself by responding on a fantasy football website when you got the chance. 😆

I gotta admit, I would help my friends a bit more than that if I were concerned.

WTF are you talking about?  I am talking about Bunny, here, on this board, in this thread.

• Thanks 1