Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Cnn inventoried a new virus to terrify us

I'm not even getting a link to it. Because f*** them and f*** you. Jesus christo, we've had viruses on this planet longer than we've had people. Could we stop trying to scare the s*** out of people? Half my city still wears a mask. And I really want to punch them in the face.

You know why? Because that bottled hand sanitizer that you're wrapping your f****** hand around and like it is your mother's protection? Is filthiest thing on the planet. Makes a Mexican cooter look like a surgical mask.

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I'm not even getting a link to it. Because f*** them and f*** you. Jesus christo, we've had viruses on this planet longer than we've had people. Could we stop trying to scare the s*** out of people? Half my city still wears a mask. And I really want to punch them in the face.

You know why? Because that bottled hand sanitizer that you're wrapping your f****** hand around and like it is your mother's protection? Is filthiest thing on the planet. Makes a Mexican cooter look like a surgical mask.

I don't think CNN invented it. lol.  They pushed it hard...and not on their own.  They received instruction to. From a higher power.   They had to have.  How else would you explain all of the liberal channels pushing one thing, and conservative pushing the opposite?

I saw a quote that said "The vaccine wasn't created to combat the illness, the illness was created to sell the vaccine". 

In hind sight...here are my thoughts...well....2 of them.

1.) The liberal media/liberal medical field pushed the virus hard. They HAD to have had a benefit from it. Just like politicians companies, etc who benefited from the sale of the vaccine.
2.) I thought masks were dumb as .  I hated them. I laughed that those that wore them....BUT...BUT.... I coach wrestling, and noticed this:  in Nov2020-Feb2021.... we didn't have one kid miss practice because they were sick, NOR did we have kids sniffling and running to the paper towels to blow their noses.  The masks had some effect on colds/flu/etc when they were being wore. It was mind boggling.  I've never seen that before or after.     

That being said.... it is isn't/wasn't worth it.  I'd take colds/flu/sniffles over masks.  Annnnd...I'm guessing if anyone paid any attention afterwards...maybe 2x the kids had sniffles/colds/etc...as immune systems were not as alert.