Sign in to follow this  
DocNiner

HAPPY FATHERS DAY

I want to wish all the Dads here on FFTDAY a very happy and joyous FATHERS DAY. While all of us here are passionate about our fantasy football I know you Dads are just as passionate about your family. It is, at least toe, the most important thing in my life. I am so fortunate to have the wife and children I do and they make my life wonderful. So.while they celebrate this Father's Day with me I truly thank God for having them in my life.

So, you Dads have a wonderful.day with your family and friends and get ready, soon, for some football.

• Like 1

Happy Fathers Day everyone! Remember, one of the best things we can do for our families is win our leagues. Now go out and get some!

Hope all you Father's out there had a great day on Sunday with family and friends. Now that father's day is over we're a little close to football so you guys get your fantasy knowledge juices flowing and go draft your league winning team. Good luck guys except for any of you that's in a league with me, LOL., cause I'm about to crush it.

• Like 1