Sign in to follow this  
JagFan

Bounceback Players

On 12/19/2023 at 11:06 PM, weepaws said:

Not much from last year, but Wilson is avg 1:5 more points per game this season.  

Tua is avg .4 less than last yr.  

so a little difference is much better than a little worst.  

Ok weeman….. who is getting benched?

I guess, if we’re talking about players making a comeback to the bench warming spot, you win!

28 minutes ago, justforbeer said:

Ok weeman….. who is getting benched?

I guess, if we’re talking about players making a comeback to the bench warming spot, you win!

You can’t read, it’s a financial situation, if I am the Broncos, I’m doing the same thing he’s not their future at Qb.  

Now with that said.   

Tua is avg .6 points less per game, Wilson is avg 1.5 more points per game then last season, Wilson’s  is the winner.  Thanks 

lesson learn for you in 2023, a player needs to perform better the next season to be the bounce back player, you lose.  But you learn a lesson.  HTH 

18 hours ago, weepaws said:

You can’t read, it’s a financial situation, if I am the Broncos, I’m doing the same thing he’s not their future at Qb.  

Now with that said.   

Tua is avg .6 points less per game, Wilson is avg 1.5 more points per game then last season, Wilson’s  is the winner.  Thanks 

lesson learn for you in 2023, a player needs to perform better the next season to be the bounce back player, you lose.  But you learn a lesson.  HTH 

I guess you are pigeonholed into the argument of comeback player of the game instead of comeback player of the year. Your focus on one stat is about as transparent as can be.

At the end of the day. The Dolphins are going to the playoffs and Tua has played the entire season.

The player you chose is getting benched and has a losing record. It’s not just about stats it’s about wins.

lastly, there are many players that played a few games in a season, got injured, and then was out for the rest of the year. Came back the next year played with the same but played a full season and won comeback player of the year. You clearly don’t understand what the award is for. 

Don’t take shots at me…. I can read your losing argument just fine.

• Thanks 1

Oh my soul, once again, I said Wilson will be better with Peyton , has Wilson been better, yes.  = winner HTH.  Thanks. 

You’ve learn another lesson in 2023.