Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

What to make of the Colts backfield?

22 hours ago, Gepetto said:

He's out for the game. I think there should be in game substitutions in fantasy football when a player is injured and out for the rest of the game. 

silly

injuries are a part of the game and a greater risk you need to be willing to take when you start a running QB

3 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

silly

injuries are a part of the game and a greater risk you need to be willing to take when you start a running QB

That's exactly what I did. Still got 17 points out of A.R.

2 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

That's exactly what I did. Still got 17 points out of A.R.

So what is the issue? 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

So what is the issue? 

When a real NFL team has an injury, they put in a replacement player at the same position. They don't just play out the game with only 10 players or 9 or 8 players. FF is based on NFL so I suggest in game substitutions would be better for FF when a player is deemed OUT for the rest of the game. Comprende?

11 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

When a real NFL team has an injury, they put in a replacement player at the same position. They don't just play out the game with only 10 players or 9 or 8 players. FF is based on NFL so I suggest in game substitutions would be better for FF when a player is deemed OUT for the rest of the game. Comprende?

I know what you're asking, I just think it's silly. FF is not the NFL. 

I feel like lately everyone just wants fantasy to be as easy and thoughtless as possible. More flex spots instead of true positions to fill... subbing for injured players during a game? :lol:

I would suggest just playing in best ball leagues. It's not exactly what you're asking for but it's the next best thing. If your QB gets hurt, the score of your other QB can count instead :dunno:

• Like 1