MarshRoad

8th spot-Help please

hi all, first off good luck in your drafts and seasons and thank you always for help.  I am in an old school league with high school buddies and we have not changed a rule for years.  It's a boring 10 team standard league, not a keeper or dynasty where we start 1 qb, 2 rbs, 3 wrs, 1 te,  and no flex positions.  I have the 8th pick and knowing the guys in the league, I am thinking these guys will be available at #8:

Chubb, T. Hill, B. Robinson(doubt it), Kelse or Barkley

Then at 13, I suspect these guys will be around:

Diggs, Barkley, Henry, Pollard, Jacobs, AJ Brown

Depending on whom I get with the first pick (lean toward a RB), would you mind ranking the two groups as best you can.  THANK YOU!

One more question for fun.  When I do some mock drafts, it usually comes down to N. Harris, Gibbs, Stevenson, or Etienne.    Ranking these 4 would be great.

Sorry for the big asks, just thought I would do it in one post vs. 3 separate.

thank you again.  

Non ppr.  

Chubb

Barkley 

Hill

Robinson

Kelce. 

B. 

Barkley 

Pollard

Henry 

Jacobs 

Diggs

AJ Brown  

I like. 

Gibbs

Stevenson

Harris. 

Etienne 

Thank u Weepaws, I can always count on you.  I ended up getting Chubb in round 1 and B. Robinson in round 2 as the league went crazy on qbs.  I got St. Brown and Waddle in round 3 and 4 and then M. Andrews in 5.  We start 3 WRs so I got DK for my 3rd wr and T. Lawrence as QB.  and then some solid backups in M. Sanders and J. Williams, etc.  We shall see but thank u again.  

Wee Paws I think has the order correct except for

Kelce should be drafted closer to the third round. about same time as Diggs or Waddle is drafted. Move to Group B.

I think Pollard and Barkley are in better situations of these RB listed . 

Pollard

Hill 

Barkely

Diggs

Kelce

On 9/3/2023 at 1:25 PM, MarshRoad said:

hi all, first off good luck in your drafts and seasons and thank you always for help.  I am in an old school league with high school buddies and we have not changed a rule for years.  It's a boring 10 team standard league, not a keeper or dynasty where we start 1 qb, 2 rbs, 3 wrs, 1 te,  and no flex positions.  I have the 8th pick and knowing the guys in the league, I am thinking these guys will be available at #8:

Chubb, T. Hill, B. Robinson(doubt it), Kelse or Barkley

Then at 13, I suspect these guys will be around:

Diggs, Barkley, Henry, Pollard, Jacobs, AJ Brown

Depending on whom I get with the first pick (lean toward a RB), would you mind ranking the two groups as best you can.  THANK YOU!

One more question for fun.  When I do some mock drafts, it usually comes down to N. Harris, Gibbs, Stevenson, or Etienne.    Ranking these 4 would be great.

Sorry for the big asks, just thought I would do it in one post vs. 3 separate.

thank you again.  

I agree. Bijan shouldnt drop to you in round 1 at #8 overall, but I do think it occasionally happens.   in a 10 teamer I'd prefer not to do a kelce pick at that point.  if he falls to you in round 2 I'd like that a whole lot more.

I like Barkley and then Chubb and then Kelce if those two are not available.  (assuming Bijan is gone)   but if Bijan actually is there, you take him and thank the fantasy gods.

in round 2 if any of the guys you are targetting in round 1 slide to you, obviously thats your top priority.   but I actually like  Jacobs, Henry and AJ Brown.   Brown probably wont fall to you but Jacobs might..  I'd wait on Diggs and if he falls to round 3 I'd consider him there.

Ranking of the RB

1. Naj

2) Etienne

3)Gibbs

4) Stevenson

though gibbs and stevenson are close, gibbs is the better talent and you dont walk away from talent.