Sign in to follow this  
Mark91G

K.Williams

k.Williams is free in my league but to pick him up I’ll have to drop either

j.mingo - still hoping he takes over a lot of the play but depends on qb play 

Or 

r.London - was a later pick up he has the assets but it seems not the team. Flacons will be run heavy with poor qb play it seems 

advice is welcomed. 
William’s may have been a one off but Akers was not gaining much on the ground and they did give him a fair share at it 

I like Williams more then Mingo.  

22 hours ago, weepaws said:

I like Williams more then Mingo.  

so do I.

worth noting with Williams, its still a buyer bewere thing.  Akers is still listed as the official starter even though williams got the important carries while the game outcome was still in doubt.   Akers carries were mostly garbage time carries.

so I do think Williams is the back to own, but given where the depth charts still have him listed I wouldnt count on this 100%

I agree the London is the odd man out.  Since I am an Akers owner, you can be pretty certain the Williams will be golden (but beware this week because I'm sending Akers to the bench). 

2 hours ago, Showboat said:

I agree the London is the odd man out.  Since I am an Akers owner, you can be pretty certain the Williams will be golden (but beware this week because I'm sending Akers to the bench). 

honestly it makes more sense for you to pick him up and hold both until you know who the back is to own in LA.

you know whoever gets the bulk of the work will be fantasy worthy.   you can always ditch whoever is appropriate in 2 or 3 games when you know the answer to the question of who will play going forward.

OP do not drop London, you drop Mingo.  

yeah, you dont wanna drop london.  hes a top talent.  only reason he hasnt lit it up is because his QB is not very good.

This situation will resolve itself in the sense that either the QB will improve and his numbers will get better, or the QB wont improve and will get replaced.

Thanks i dropped Mingo and picked up Williams.

but I have another question now. I have Dillon and the a.jones owner has just offered 

me zac moss and doubs for him. What’s the thoughts on this ? Miss is back this week and should be rb 1. Dillon didn’t fill me with confidence when he took over last week but he is the only back in gb really if jones is out for a while 

I would keep Dillon.