Sign in to follow this  
Law

When wins feel like loses

I have one team of five with Chubb. Now 2-0, but last night felt like a loss with Chubb out for the year. I guess I'll have to spend a ton of my FAB to get Ford. Nothing else left.

In another league, now 1-1, I lost Barkley and Montgomery this week...and Burrow continues to suck!

And in a 3rd league, my main league, a 2-QB league, I'm 2-0 but my "prized" scoring QBs are Fields and Watson. The suck level is sooo high!

This weekend was the pro and con of taking a RB early.

They get hurt a ton, so why spend a 1st or 2nd rd pick on them?

On the other hand, if you wait, you have nothing if/when your 4th/5th rd RB goes down.  

I took Chubb in the 2nd, then waited till late to grab the likes of Pierce, Dalvin, Mostert.  Now I"m f'd

Ouch!

Losing two stud RBs in one weekend has to hurt.

I quit going after RBs on my dynasty team a couple of seasons ago. Best decision I've ever made.

If a rookie pans out or I can pick one up in the draft or on waivers, I will but otherwise I don't hang onto them. I don't trade for RBs or try to go after studs. I pick op RBs on waivers and play match ups. Treat them like they're a dime a dozen.

I've focused on getting a killer WR corps and depth elsewhere.

RBs are like TEs now. there's two or three or so that are great to have, but they're a huge injury liability. If you don't have one of the very top guys, you're better off streaming

I like to stream RBs too instead of drafting good ones. When you have guys like Devin Singletary and Kyle Juszczyk marching you into the Toilet Bowl, it's extremely satisfying.

• Thanks 1