Sign in to follow this  
gitrdun

value for rest of the season Pollard or Taylor

You do you have? I like Pollard schedule better especially already having his bye week. However, he is not looking very good. Taylor is finally getting the majority of the carries but Moss still gets his share. Tough choice.

.5 ppr Pollard has a two point per game advantage based on avg per game.  Pollard without question is one the biggest disappointments so far this season.   

Unless Moss moves on I’m going to say more value to Pollard, but it’s very close.  

Tony Pollard is the same thing the Cowboys did with Marion Barber. That is they made the complimentary RB in a duo the lead RB when he's best suited for the complimentary role. As a result, he's a disappointment in the lead role because he's all about efficiency, not volume.

In other words, he misses Zeke. They don't have a RB that can pound it between the tackles on a regular basis. I don't expect Pollard to suddenly improve. I do expect him to gradually wear down as the season goes on. He'll be and RB2 at best.

Taylor I think is the much better prospect for a break out. You have to figure that the Colts didn't just give him a contract extension after a hold out to play 2nd fiddle. The main concern is that Moss seems to be the guy who is gonna get it at the goal line.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, polecatt said:

Tony Pollard is the same thing the Cowboys did with Marion Barber. That is they made the complimentary RB in a duo the lead RB when he's best suited for the complimentary role. As a result, he's a disappointment in the lead role because he's all about efficiency, not volume.

In other words, he misses Zeke. They don't have a RB that can pound it between the tackles on a regular basis. I don't expect Pollard to suddenly improve. I do expect him to gradually wear down as the season goes on. He'll be and RB2 at best.

Taylor I think is the much better prospect for a break out. You have to figure that the Colts didn't just give him a contract extension after a hold out to play 2nd fiddle. The main concern is that Moss seems to be the guy who is gonna get it at the goal line.

Nailed it.