Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Thanksgiving: Commanders at Cowboys - Wk12

Inactives -

Cowboys: CB Noah Igbinoghene, S Jayron Kearse, QB Trey Lance, OT Asim Richards, CB Eric Scott, RB Deuce Vaughn

Commanders: FB Alex Armah, CB Emmanuel Forbes, OT Julian Good-Jones, TE Curtis Hodges, DE James Smith-Williams, WR Mitchell Tinsley, RB Jonathan Williams

Line: DAL -13.5
Total: 47.5

1 minute ago, Mike FF Today said:

DaRon Bland with his 5th pick-six of the season. 😲

I needed that for Cowboys fantasy defense points. I am going against Dak and David Montgomery in a league. I chose to start Tua and Stroud over Howell and Levis in that one also; we start 2 QB. Howell has 20 points, not too bad; but they are losing by 35.

1 hour ago, RareN64Dream said:

I needed that for Cowboys fantasy defense points. I am going against Dak and David Montgomery in a league. I chose to start Tua and Stroud over Howell and Levis in that one also; we start 2 QB. Howell has 20 points, not too bad; but they are losing by 35.

Going against that team, they also got Tyler Lockett and Seahawks D/ST. I got George Kittle in over DK Metcalf and looks like my kicker just made a 51 yard FG, Jason Myers for Seahawks.

My other matchup in that league they got 20 points from Jared Goff and have 49ers D/ST going now.

Howell ended up with 21 points. He has been a nice addition to my QB group in this 2 QB start, even if he is on the bench sometimes.

That is pretty crazy that Bland has like 6 more games or something to break his own record also.

16 hours ago, Mike FF Today said:

DaRon Bland with his 5th pick-six of the season. 😲

Killed my o/u parlay 😢