Sign in to follow this  
ZeroTolerance

ESPN: Injury might sideline Colts RB Jonathan Taylor

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38999173/sources-injury-sideline-colts-rb-jonathan-taylor

INDIANAPOLIS -- Colts running back Jonathan Taylor is dealing with an unspecified thumb injury that could force him to miss time during his team's postseason push, sources told ESPN.

The team is still evaluating the injury, according to those sources, with one saying that no determination has been made yet as to whether Taylor could be placed on injured reserve.

Looks like he had surgery already, out 2-3 from an email I received.  Moss is now up. 

13 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Tape it up & play. 

easier said than done.  if thats the hand he usually uses to hold the ball it could affect ball security.   They are not gonna put him out there if it means fumbles.   I suspect thats why they are debating this issue now.

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

Looks like he had surgery already, out 2-3 from an email I received.  Moss is now up. 

thanks for the info.   I got a RB on a bye this week.    

Nope my bad, looks like he’s going to have surgery, he hasn’t had surgery yet.   Sorry. 

7 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

easier said than done.  if thats the hand he usually uses to hold the ball it could affect ball security.   They are not gonna put him out there if it means fumbles.   I suspect thats why they are debating this issue now.

I was just being sarcastic :)

• Like 1