Sign in to follow this  
mccnavy76

Flex Help

Week 2 of Playoff Round 1...I have a decent lead but my opponent has a good team (including CMC).  I'm injury plagued...QBs were Tua and Herbert...Herbert was gone last weekend and Tua is in a funk.  Therefore, I'm rolling with Stafford.  On the RB side I lost Jacobs and BRob...still have J. Williams, Achane, and Mixon.  For WRs I have Lamb, Jefferson, Nucua, and Cooper.  If Jefferson doesn't play, I'll be hurting for a decent Flex.  Which of these Flex options have the best floor in your opinion:

Cooper

K. Mitchell

D'Onte Foreman (currently available on waivers)

Antonio Gibson (available on waivers tomorrow)

Achane (if he plays)

51 minutes ago, mccnavy76 said:

Week 2 of Playoff Round 1...I have a decent lead but my opponent has a good team (including CMC).  I'm injury plagued...QBs were Tua and Herbert...Herbert was gone last weekend and Tua is in a funk.  Therefore, I'm rolling with Stafford.  On the RB side I lost Jacobs and BRob...still have J. Williams, Achane, and Mixon.  For WRs I have Lamb, Jefferson, Nucua, and Cooper.  If Jefferson doesn't play, I'll be hurting for a decent Flex.  Which of these Flex options have the best floor in your opinion:

Cooper

K. Mitchell

D'Onte Foreman (currently available on waivers)

Antonio Gibson (available on waivers tomorrow)

Cooper

Non PPR?

Agree with Cooper, he has a good match.  

Sorry...forgot one option...Achane.  Likewise, if Jefferson suits up would you still consider him a better option than the rest...assumption is that his hamstring is good to go but the injury he suffered last week and the current state of Vikings offense is worrisome.