Sign in to follow this  
vino

Half PPR, need 2. Swift, Henry, Reed

Man, I've ridden Henry and Swift this entire year. Swift, lately, ugh...  What do you guys think? I've got an RB slot and flex open and I'm just scared Henry is going to putter out of Tenn.  Jayden Reed, Swift, Henry. 

I can’t trust Henry. 

I have Henry and agree with weepaws. I'd take a shot with Reed if it were my team. Good luck. Cheers. 

• Like 1

Swift UGH, exactly.  He can't find the End Zone with Hurts and the Tush Push.  I'd go Henry over Swift.

Would you go Walker or Puca over Swift ?  TIA

• Like 1

2 hours ago, plasma george said:

Swift UGH, exactly.  He can't find the End Zone with Hurts and the Tush Push.  I'd go Henry over Swift.

Would you go Walker or Puca over Swift ?  TIA

The 2 upsides I think, for me, with Swift is that he's playing the Giants this week and so they probably won't need Gainwell as much and he's coming up on his first ever 1000 yard season so I can see them feeding him the ball, especially since Hurts hasn't been playing like he normally does.

I think there's an argument for both of those guys over Swift. I don't know if I would start KW over him but I'd probably start Puka over him. Kenneth, I'd go with your gut. I've had Swift all season and took the league in points and wins so I'm kind of in the mode of "ride or die with who got you there."

• Thanks 1