Sign in to follow this  
Mufaletta

Trump VP Pick

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

You mean he won't accept a loss and agrees with violence to get a win.

It appears he has accepted it like everyone else. So what are you talking about? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It appears he has accepted it like everyone else. So what are you talking about? 

Trump still says he won, he hasn't accepted anything.

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

Trump still says he won, he hasn't accepted anything.

I recall him leaving the White House at the end of his term. You miss that? 

Tim will be dodging any further questions on who won 2020 election. He wants this job badly.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He had no other choice.  He lost every attempt to steal it.  But he left without conceeding and still says he won.  He never accepted his defeat.  He's man baby just like you.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You think he had a choice Einstein? 

11 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

He had no other choice.  He lost every attempt to steal it.  But he left without conceeding and still says he won.  He never accepted his defeat.  He's man baby just like you.

So he accepted it. Thanks for clarifying. Also, come up with your own digs. Don’t just throw mine back at me. Be an original. Maybe lay off the IPA’s? 

On 4/29/2024 at 5:50 AM, Engorgeous George said:

In my experience ill behaved dogs are dogs which have not been sufficiently and consistently trained by their owners.  There may be some dogs who are simply beyond training, which are just addled from birth, but I have not encountered them.

Seen it first hand being raised in a bird hunting area.  Grouse, Partridge, Pheasant.  Lots of retriever dogs, labs, German shorthair, Spaniels, Golden retrievers, et al.  Seen or heard from friends about 6-8 put down because they bit someone. Not a nip but a fearsome bite intending to really injure.  Actually witnessed one child getting bit in the face.  Saw my friend get bit(22 stiches) also in the face reaching in the tail end of a pickup for shotgun shells by a well trained 9 year old lab.  All dogs in my area that I saw or heard about were put down by the vet or owner.

All these dogs were trained & well taken care of.

It is not right to own a dog after he has bit someone regardless of what political party they are in.