2024 Roll Call - DONE

Torn - IN
Disturbed Fan - IN
WhiteWonder - OUT
Kysar - IN
Strombn - IN
Ghost - IN
Varga - IN
Talent Scout - IN (but sketchy online availability after March 10)
Isotope - IN
Godfather - IN
Happy Harry - IN
PSU - IN

Blink-162 (NEW) - IN

sorry for just seeing this, although I see it was only started Monday.

regret to say I am out this year. have had some stuff pop up and going to be a bit too busy to handle more than one baseball league, and the geek homers league takes precedence 

good luck to everyone :cheers:

On 2/12/2024 at 3:38 PM, TalentScout said:

In and if anybody is out I have a friend looking for a league.  

TS - Looks like we have an opening - let your friend know and we can begin to get him set up in the various sites and start helping him with the rules and the details of the team he's inheriting.

15 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

regret to say I am out this year. have had some stuff pop up and going to be a bit too busy to handle more than one baseball league, and the geek homers league takes precedence 

Aw man...  That sucks. OK, it appears we did have an "owner in waiting", so we should be OK, but you will be missed! Good luck in the other league...

19 hours ago, PSULions said:

We should check with Posty to see if he wants to come back?

Chatted with Posty and he can't rejoin this season. He will be helping me out with the keeper and draft tracker sheets (many thanks in advance) and will be a "fly on the wall" during the draft and season as always.  😀

13 hours ago, TalentScout said:

My guy is in. How should I get them in touch?

Awesome! Feel free to share my cell info with him and he can text me his info. For starters, just need his team name, email address and phone contact info (which I'll get via that initial text). With that, I can get him into the Yahoo site, start the process to get him an account on this forum and ensure he is part of any personal (during draft) and group texts (minimal and only when needed). Maybe you can start to bring him up to speed on some of the unique nuances/rules of our league. 

We have a new manager - Blink-162 will be the team name and his name is Aaron. Everyone say, "Hi Aaron!" LOL

I have transferred WW's team to him on the Yahoo site and sent him a link to the forum but it may take a day or two for it to get approved (if I recall).

Bottom line, we're back to 12 and ready to continue the overall pre-season festivities!

Welcome to Aaron to our fun and very competitive league!  Now that we have our 12 we can start the process of the draft order.

On 2/14/2024 at 11:46 AM, WhiteWonder said:

Good Luck man - it's been a rough season for a lot of folks.  I hope that life is treating you well and wish you good luck in Geek Homers!  Hopefully, we'll see you back in the future!

Cheers

On 2/15/2024 at 6:43 AM, Torn said:

Chatted with Posty and he can't rejoin this season. He will be helping me out with the keeper and draft tracker sheets (many thanks in advance) and will be a "fly on the wall" during the draft and season as always.  😀

THANK YOU @posty greatly appreciated!

Good news - life is crazy for me so it's highly unlikely I'll be able to make nearly as many trades as normal...