Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

The Sand Box

So this girl who lived across the street when  I was seven, she was ten. Julie helped form me into my love for Wemens. One day she was in the sandbox when I came over. We made mud pies and she said “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours.” Having no idea what she was talking about, she got nekkid.. That’s when I saw the light. The center of it all. Then I did. Then we made more mud pies. Nothing sexual.Besides admiration. Her dad comes out an sees us buck ass nekkid in the sandbox. Was the first time I got busted by a daddy. Bob was mad. He pulled me across the street, no clothes, and yells at my Cool Pops to control me. She’s now really fat and has five kids. Good times.

1 minute ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

So this girl who lived across the street when  I was seven, she was ten. Julie helped form me into my love for Wemens. One day she was in the sandbox when I came over. We made mud pies and she said “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours.” Having no idea what she was talking about, she got nekkid.. That’s when I saw the light. The center of it all. Then I did. Then we made more mud pies. Nothing sexual.Besides admiration. Her dad comes out an sees us buck ass nekkid in the sandbox. Was the first time I got busted by a daddy. Bob was mad. He pulled me across the street, no clothes, and yells at my Cool Pops to control me. She’s now really fat and has five kids. Good times.

I'm sure she'd be proud of the man you have become.

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm sure she'd be proud of the man you have become.

Nope

That dad made the right move in protecting his daughter from the Pedro.  

50 minutes ago, weepaws said:

That dad made the right move in protecting his daughter from the Pedro.  

Bend over and spread your butt cheeks. Then spell Love God threes times backwards  and then make me tell the truth.