Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Moscow terrorist attack

5 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Except here's the difference between you and I. 

I totally acknowledge that Trump is a scumbag. But I'm a man, unlike yourself who's a lying piece of shizz who can't even be truthful with himself. 

Joe Biden is a racist (fully documented), he's a kid toucher (fully documented), he's a crook (fully documented), he's a habitual lier (fully documented) and that's just for starters. 

Yet, you refuse to accept any of that or even acknowledge it. That says all we need to know about your character as a man. You're a weasel. 

Problem with the left is I think if you ask most Republicans, we understand that Trump is a complete buffoon, but he’s handling a few things that we find important. People on the left have no concept of self-awareness that their guy is every bit and I would say even more of a scumbag. by almost every metric, he’s making things worse but they would never admit it, even though it’s right in front of their fat faces. 

• Like 2

These terrorist punks are going to feel real pain. Biden and the DOJ would release them and give them a debit card, a house and the right to vote if that happened here.

59 minutes ago, lod001 said:

These terrorist punks are going to feel real pain. Biden and the DOJ would release them and give them a debit card, a house and the right to vote if that happened here.

They'd be heros. They would have murals and statues put up tomorrow for them. 

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Well considering I’ve already seen one get his ear lopped off and stuffed in his mouth….ya.

Can you imagine the lefties crying in America if the police beat up 4 terrorists? :lol:   We are doomed. 

A barrage of videos had emerged of Russian security agents torturing the suspects — including forcing one to chew on a piece of his own ear that had been cut off, while another was stripped half-naked and subjected to electric shocks with wires attached to his genitals.

The videos, which appeared on pro-Kremlin Telegram channels, were geolocated by Russian media to the time and place of the arrests in the western Bryansk region.