Sign in to follow this  
Engorgeous George

Will biden be able to have a 3 day weekend again this week?

1 minute ago, lickin_starfish said:

but Trump! 😢

Always Trump. Never the actual president of the US. :dunno:

14 minutes ago, squistion said:

Trump in 2016: "I don't have time' for golf"

yawn, he obviously did, while starting no new wars, destroying isis, keeping the border in check and creating a raging economy

if your president doesn't have 4 free hours a week to do something they enjoy, hell any person, then I don't know what to say.  I know joe uses his 4 free hours a week to touch and sniff little girls but hey thats your guy

Actually with Friday being Good Friday I bet Joe Biden, the good catholic, baptist, jewish Puerto Rican black guy that he is will be with his family, in church.

2 hours ago, squistion said:

https://seattlemedium.com/donald-trump-spent-almost-a-year-playing-golf-during-presidency/

Donald Trump Spent Almost A Year Playing Golf During Presidency

President Donald Trump has spent 307 days, almost a full year, golfing during his presidency. The total is likely to be the most golf outings of any president in history. Additionally, Trump is likely to be collectively viewed by historians as one of the worst presidents in American history.

Almost a year of time spent on golf courses was punctuated recently as December became the worst month for deaths and infections in the COVID-19 pandemic in the U.S. Many in conservative media made a point of mentioning time spent playing golf by President Obama. But Trump has now far surpassed Obama and any other President in time spent on golf courses.

So stupid and terrible TDS tainted source. Seattle Medium?  Sad.  

Just now, Tree of Knowledge said:

So stupid and terrible TDS tainted source. Seattle Medium?  Sad.  

Are the stats they presented wrong?