Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Sunny Hostin accuses Black author arguing for 'colorblind America' of being 'used as a pawn by the right'

:banana: Just say it Sunny... "You ain't black!!"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sunny-hostin-accuses-black-author-arguing-colorblind-america-being-used-pawn-right

Hughes, the author of "The End of Race Politics: Arguments for a Colorblind America," joined the co-hosts of "The View" to discuss the book, which he said argues that everyone should try their very best to "treat people without regard to race." 

"Your argument for colorblindness, I think it’s something that the right has co-opted, and so many in the Black community, if I’m being honest with you, because I want to be, believed that you are being used as a pawn by the right and that you are charlatan of sorts," Hostin said

Co-host Alyssa Farah Griffin interrupted and said Hughes was not a Republican, as Hostin said Hughes claimed to be a conservative on a podcast, which he denied. The liberal co-host asked Hughes to respond to the critics. 

Some people are getting it. l like to see the message register.  Sadly, the reason that Sunny Hostin has a platform on national TV is because she never will.

I am afraid that there is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public. - Booker T. Washington 1911

2 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

I am afraid that there is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public. - Booker T. Washington 1911

Truth. 

I would like Sunny to explain to us all how each group should think.....based on skin color.....

I think that would be fascinating......to hear the thoughts of an unabashed racist....and I bet she would happily say it

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I would like Sunny to explain to us all how each group should think.....based on skin color.....

I think that would be fascinating......to hear the thoughts of an unabashed racist....and I bet she would happily say it

I wonder what questions are asked in a job interview of someone who wants to be a host on that show? 

Just now, seafoam1 said:

I wonder what questions are asked in a job interview of someone who wants to be a host on that show? 

1) Can you give an example where you took an action or had a thought that was proper for your skin color?

2) Are you mixed race?

3) {Asian Candidate} Just get the fock out......out.....now motherfocker...

4) You seem light skinned, do your thoughts reflect that flaw?

• Haha 1