Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Newlyweds, 30 and 33, Die in Plane Crash on Scenic Colo. Honeymoon They Were ‘Documenting Online’

https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/newlyweds-30-33-die-plane-172601996.html

A small plane carrying a pair of newlyweds crashed in Colorado on Monday, killing the bride and groom just four days after their wedding, according to authorities.

Costas John Sivyllis, 30, and wife Lindsey Vogelaar, 33, died after their Beechcraft Bonanza went down shortly after taking off from Telluride Airport, the San Miguel Sheriff’s Office said.

The plane crashed on the side of a mountain in Ingram Basin just 10-15 minutes after departure, according to the sheriff's office and the Federal Aviation Administration.

“They had eloped to Telluride for a small wedding and adventure-filled honeymoon that they were documenting online for friends & families to follow,” the sheriff’s office said.

The couple was headed back to Florida, where they live, with a possible stop in Oklahoma in order to refuel.

Sivyllis worked as a flight instructor and pilot for United Airlines, and Vogelaar worked in the airline industry as well, the sheriff’s office said.

I hope the photos still get uploaded. I was really looking forward to seeing them. 

I bet he was getting some air head