Sign in to follow this  
weepaws

35th annual

Capitol Bible reading marathon kicks off this weekend.  In which volunteers read every Word of the Bible from cover to cover, kicks off this Saturday afternoon and runs through Wednesday morning.  Now speak about a real blessing.  Thank you Jesus.  Amen.  

Now that’s an event that Parents should be taking their children too, not that tranny reading at the library 💩

You are becoming more transparent to who you really are with each poast.  
For the betterment of the geek community, you might want to consider either finding another bored to troll or giving your immortal soul back to Satan where it belongs. 

Too bad, too. You were pretty good on the mange board with some FF knowledge from what I remember.

Whatever.  I know it gives you great glee that you have people here reacting to your shtick the way we do.  I'm obviously guilty of it with this poast.  
Bottom line, lose the Jeebus angle (nobody here believes you anyways) and just be a regular idiot / assh0le like the rest of us fucknuts. 

Quicksand Jeebus is our friend

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SUXBNME said:

You are becoming more transparent to who you really are with each poast.  
For the betterment of the geek community, you might want to consider either finding another bored to troll or giving your immortal soul back to Satan where it belongs. 

Too bad, too. You were pretty good on the mange board with some FF knowledge from what I remember.

Whatever.  I know it gives you great glee that you have people here reacting to your shtick the way we do.  I'm obviously guilty of it with this poast.  
Bottom line, lose the Jeebus angle (nobody here believes you anyways) and just be a regular idiot / assh0le like the rest of us fucknuts. 

Quicksand Jeebus is our friend

Yea i it’s great that we have freedom of speech, but after the next election that will soon change imo.  

The best thing that ever happen on the big board, is that you stopped posting.  

Psalm 7:11.  God is a just judge, And God is Angry with the wicked every day.  Amen. 

You need to stop drinking alcohol, you clearly have a problem.  

HTH.  Thanks. 

On 4/20/2024 at 2:22 AM, SUXBNME said:

:lol: :lol::lol: