Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Spirit AeroSystems Whistleblower Dies After Sudden Infection

There is ZERO percent chance this happened naturally. None. This dude was killed. 

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/spirit-aerosystems-whistleblower-dies-sudden-104147528.html

Dean, who was 45 and lived in Wichita, Kan., was in good health before he began to experience trouble breathing about two weeks ago and went to a hospital, according to the Seattle Times, which first reported on his death. Dean’s deterioration from that point, his aunt told the newspaper, was “brutal” and “heartbreaking.”

According to a series of public social media posts by Dean’s family, by April 21, he was in “very critical condition.” Dean tested positive for influenza B and MRSA, a difficult-to-treat bacterial infection, and developed pneumonia. He was intubated and put on dialysis as well as airlifted to another hospital to be put on an ECMO machine, a form of cardiac and respiratory life support. A CT scan showed that he had also suffered a stroke. Doctors were considering amputating his hands and feet, which had turned black from lack of oxygen.

“He is in the worst condition I have ever known or heard of. Even the hospital agrees,” Dean’s sister-in-law Kristen Dean posted on Facebook on Saturday, April 27. On Sunday night, Dean’s family posted

Sounds horrible. RIP. I hope they find his killers. 

I presume allm of Wichita, if not all of Kansas is undr quarantine untill they find the cause of the infection.  Anything less seems irresponsibile.

In an unrelated news item Dr. fauci was seen walking a pangolin nearby the victim's home.

This is Boeing.

That other dude “killed himself” after first day of a deposition recently — he was a Boeing whistleblower too.

My stepdaughter works for Boeing :unsure:

• Like 1