Sign in to follow this  
Maximum Overkill

Hey VAX Nazis, it was nice knowing you!

19 minutes ago, nobody said:

People die dummy.  

You don't wreck everyone else's lives because of it when you don't even have to.  If you had covid, why the hell would you need a vax?

The whole thing was dumb.  People with common sense said it was dumb as it was happening.  Your team did exactly what you're doing here.

It's not a big deal.  I don't really support it, but just do it.  Well we only threatened your livelihood.  It didn't get taken away because you actually fought for it.  Gosh I don't see why people would be mad when we still control everything. Golly gee.  

You “fought for” yourself, did you fight for anyone else?

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

You “fought for” yourself, did you fight for anyone else?

Take the hint, dude.  You're a lost cause.

The biggest thing I need you to do... Are you ready?  

STOP VOTING FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DO STUFF LIKE IMPLEMENT MANDATES.

you clowns claim you don't support it, but you vote for it.  

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, nobody said:

Take the hint, dude.  You're a lost cause.

The biggest thing I need you to do... Are you ready?  

STOP VOTING FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DO STUFF LIKE IMPLEMENT MANDATES.

you clowns claim you don't support it, but you vote for it.  

So don’t vote for Donald Trump?  Earlier you said mandates and lockdowns, are you switching to just mandates now?

This is why I don't engage with you.  Trump didn't have vaccine mandates.

Trump didn't even have lockdowns.  He left it up to individual states and the blue states went crazy

5 minutes ago, nobody said:

Trump didn't even have lockdowns.  He left it up to individual states and the blue states went crazy

Almost every state in the country had lockdowns of some sort.

Trump did the warp speed thing to create the vaccines (which was good!).

Nobody had “vaccine mandates.” Biden didn’t, governors didn’t, etc. There were some employers, mostly private, who did, and some venues/airlines/etc that required that or negative covid tests.

Your anger makes no sense.

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Trump did the warp speed thing to create the vaccines (which was good!).

Nobody had “vaccine mandates.” Biden didn’t, governors didn’t, etc. There were some employers, mostly private, who did, and some venues/airlines/etc that required that or negative covid tests.

Your anger makes no sense.

Biden’s Vax Mandate To Be Enforced By Fining Companies

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamandrzejewski/2021/09/28/bidens-vax-mandate-to-be-enforced-by-fining-companies-70000-to-700000/?sh=3e7c3ada1c0d

39 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

no sense.

Just one more, I promise 😉 

55 minutes ago, nobody said:

Clown ass mfer still following me around trying to convince me I didn't see what I saw. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Here's why you're wrong. 

South Carolina (where I live), had "mandates". They were BS, nobody abided by them and NONE of them were enforced. Local authorities NEVER enforced them nor cared to. It was up to the people, exactly how it should of been. 

If a restaurant wanted to stay open they did, if a small business wanted to stay open they did. Nothing was ever enforced and local communities made sure of it. Which is exactly why many of the smaller businesses survived here. 

We were never ever in any sort of "Lockdown". Sorry to disappoint you but it just never happened here. The only thing was that the schools closed and the kids had E-learning. 

4 hours ago, nobody said:

Clown ass mfer still following me around trying to convince me I didn't see what I saw. 

Let me know when you actually understand how vaccine effectiveness is calculated 

8 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Let me know when you actually understand how vaccine effectiveness is calculated 

Did it work for you Tim? How many shots and boosters are you up to, and don't lie. 

48 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Did it work for you Tim? How many shots and boosters are you up to, and don't lie. 

Only got the first 2.  Only had Covid once that I’m aware of, about 14 months after my second dose

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Only got the first 2.  Only had Covid once that I’m aware of, about 14 months after my second dose

I've had Covid at least 4 times that I know of, unvaxxed. My Son has had it numerous times, unvaxxed. 

Strangely enough my Wife and Daughter have never had it despite being unvaxxed as well.