Sign in to follow this  
weepaws

Police

Warn of scam telling parents their kids have been kidnapped.  The wickedness of man.  

This sh*t has been going on for a long time.  My Mom almost got taken by some dooshbags who called and said my nephew was in jail in Mexico and wanted her to send money to help him.  She actually sent the money but the government was on this particular group of people and returned her money to her.  And some people here don't support the death penalty.  Anyone who tries to scam a 75 year old woman in to sending them money under the premise that her grandchild has been arrested should be put out of our misery.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Strike said:

This sh*t has been going on for a long time.  My Mom almost got taken by some dooshbags who called and said my nephew was in jail in Mexico and wanted her to send money to help him.  She actually sent the money but the government was on this particular group of people and returned her money to her.  And some people here don't support the death penalty.  Anyone who tries to scam a 75 year old woman in to sending them money under the premise that her grandchild has been arrested should be put out of our misery.

Sorry to hear that, that’s focked up, excuse me,  that flat out pisses me off.  I have cousins that live down in Arkansas, they go craw daddy fishing, they tell me sometimes people they don’t like, don’t return, that’s what we do with those people.  

3 hours ago, Strike said:

Behind you 100%

6 hours ago, Strike said:

Oh, dear God.... what an evil scam.