Sign in to follow this  
whoisjgalt

We have a fraft starting at 3:00PM TODAY!

I'm still trying to figure my way around that site. How do we see the free agents?

Reports / Top Players

use the first drop down box to choose a position

I'm still trying to figure my way around that site.  How do we see the free agents?

Reports / Top Players

use the first drop down box to choose a position

:blink:

That works. I woulda figured it would be under 'Transactions' or 'Free Agents' or something...

Draft starts at 3:00, right?

Yes, the fraft starts at 3:00, i'll post a thread here and sticky it. I've already gotten a list from one person, if you want to you can mail me a list of players.

Reminder, there is no need to drop anyone, this is simply a chance to add one guy.

EDIT to add the official rules:

Waivers: Waivers will be limited in this league. There will be no waivers from the conclusion of the draft until NFL week 3 (meaning the week prior to the NFL’s 3rd week of games). In weeks 3, 6, and 9 and 11 only, there will be a 1 round draft in which each team can add one player to their roster. There is no need to cut a player to participate. The draft order will be set by league points scored – with the lowest going first. These four players are the only way in which you can alter your lineup in season other than through trading. The waiver draft will be run at the league forum on FFToday starting Tuesday at 3:00pm Forum time with each pick having 3 hour clock (clock suspended from 10:00pm Forum time to 8:00am Forum time). If you miss your pick – those behind you will be on the clock and can skip ahead of you – but you retain the right to pick and remaining free agents when you return to the Forum. You can mail your pick to the league commish to ensure it goes through if you don't have access.

I assume O can pick whenever he's ready, right? No clock starts 'til 3pm ET and thus no pressure to pick until the clock starts. But if he's ready he can pick.

Or perhaps he's waiting to see who DI chooses in her waiver process so that he knows who to avoid.

I assume O can pick whenever he's ready, right? No clock starts 'til 3pm ET and thus no pressure to pick until the clock starts. But if he's ready he can pick.

Or perhaps he's waiting to see who DI chooses in her waiver process so that he knows who to avoid.

:lool: :D

Yes, he can pick whenever he is ready.

We need to have a deadline for frafting. Having the first pick next week (if he doesn't pick this week) is likely far more valuable than the 16th pick this week (considering the likelihood of another rash of injuries this week). Perhaps just a temporary rule of Iceman having to pick by the first kickoff Sunday for the time being - but a more formal rule of all picks having to be completed by noon CT Friday or by some period of time after the 16th guy is OTC for subsequent frafts (for example - the earlier the better to make sure that the commish can get the rosters loaded without having to stay home Friday night to do so).

We need to have a deadline for frafting. Having the first pick next week (if he doesn't pick this week) is likely far more valuable than the 16th pick this week (considering the likelihood of another rash of injuries this week). Perhaps just a temporary rule of Iceman having to pick by the first kickoff Sunday for the time being - but a more formal rule of all picks having to be completed by noon CT Friday or by some period of time after the 16th guy is OTC for subsequent frafts (for example - the earlier the better to make sure that the commish can get the rosters loaded without having to stay home Friday night to do so).

You are right, and this should have been written clearly by me in the rules.

I will add it and clarify it now. The pickup period is this week only. Once Saturday passes ICEMAN (or anyone else in the future who does not pick) loses his opportunity to pick for this(that) period.

I will update the rules.