Sign in to follow this  
Orgazmo

Trade

I give Dillon + 2005 3rd round pick

TUS gives Lamont Jordan + 2005 1st round pick

Care to confirm, T?

Just like in baseball -- teams that are towned trade off their stars for a little youth and hope. May the gods smile on us both.

:blink:

Just like in baseball -- teams that are towned trade off their stars for a little youth and hope. May the gods smile on us both.

:unsure:

:blink:

Like I said in our last pm, it's a matter of less risk for me. I'm willing to take Corey Dillon to pair up with Barlow over the risk of Jordan finally blossoming somewhere.

Of course, if Jordan blossoms into some huge stud then I'll be :wall: because that's what I was thinking when I drafted him.

Gives me a (semi-)sure thing and gives you the chance to jump back up from the Ricky fiasco with a good pick and some luck.

:cheers:

Um...I know O is better at fantasy football than I am, but does anyone else think he traded Dillon away when his value was high, and got Jordan when his value was low. :thumbsup:

Um...I know O is better at fantasy football than I am, but does anyone else think he traded Dillon away when his value was high, and got Jordan when his value was low. :thumbsup:

Well I suppose I could keep a gnarled death grip on Dillon until he's about 36 years old and then try to get Portis for for him.

:D

Well I suppose I could keep a gnarled death grip on Dillon until he's about 36 years old and then try to get Portis for for him.

:D

Touche, fockface.

Oh, and I also think that L.Jordan will be the suck

Since you've drafted McGayhee in every league, I consider myself safe!! :lol:

The trade has been approved on the site, and I guess I need to start a thread to keep track of traded fraft picks.

:lol:

The trade has been approved on the site, and I guess I need to start a thread to keep rack of traded fraft picks.

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Even against Buffalo, I still like starting Dillon over Corey Bradford...