Sign in to follow this  
Jwood

I think I locked up the #1 draft pick

:mad: :( ;) :mad: :angry: :( :pointstosky:

With Shox and Wahoos winning, that gives me the worst record in the league.

It's a happy sad day for me.

I must say the my lack of a #2 back and #3 receiver hurt me. Moss getting hurt didn't help. Ahman didn't have as good a year as I had hoped. Shockey didn't come through for me.

Look out next year though. Cleveland's new coach won't keep Green AND Suggs, hopefully.

The #1 pick overall. Who oh who should I take?

:cry: :lol: :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :pointstosky:

I must say the my lack of a #2 back and #3 receiver hurt me. Moss getting hurt didn't help. Ahman didn't have as good a year as I had hoped. Shockey didn't come through for me.

Look out next year though. Cleveland's new coach won't keep Green AND Suggs, hopefully.

The #1 pick overall. Who oh who should I take?

Cedrick Benson, Cadillac Williams, Mike Williams and Braylon Edwards (eligible?)come to mind...

:lol: :lol:  :lol:  :banana:  :cry:  :(  :banana:

I must say the my lack of a #2 back and #3 receiver hurt me.  Moss getting hurt didn't help.  Ahman didn't have as good a year as I had hoped.  Shockey didn't come through for me.

Look out next year though.  Cleveland's new coach won't keep Green AND Suggs, hopefully.

The #1 pick overall.  Who oh who should I take?

Cedrick Benson, Cadillac Williams, Mike Williams and Braylon Edwards (eligible?)come to mind...

Leaning towards Cedrick or Mike Williams unless someone makes me an offer I can't refuse.

:lol: :lol:  :lol:  :banana:  :cry:  :(  :banana:

I must say the my lack of a #2 back and #3 receiver hurt me.  Moss getting hurt didn't help.  Ahman didn't have as good a year as I had hoped.  Shockey didn't come through for me.

Look out next year though.  Cleveland's new coach won't keep Green AND Suggs, hopefully.

Leaning towards Cedrick or Mike Williams unless someone makes me an offer I can't refuse.

No Leinart?

:banana: :(  ;)  :banana:  :angry:  :(  :(

No Leinart?

Doubtful. I have Pennington as my starter. #1 is too high to take a QB when you have a young solid starter already. I have a much greater need at RB and WR.

:cry: :cry:  :D  :clap:  :cry:  :cry:  :lol:

No Leinart?

Doubtful. I have Pennington as my starter. #1 is too high to take a QB when you have a young solid starter already. I have a much greater need at RB and WR.

True, i was wondering if you were sold on Pennington as a #1 QB for your squad.

:bandana: :(  ;)  :dunno:  :o  :(  :thumbsdown:

No Leinart?

True, i was wondering if you were sold on Pennington as a #1 QB for your squad.

He's not bad. Not spectacular, but he's usually good for 200 yards and a TD or 2 per game.

I need help at RB and WR much more than I need help at QB right now. I can tell you I'm probably not picking Leinart, especially if he goes to Miami.

:wall: :D  :blink:  ;)  :wall:  :(  :thumbsup:

great, two players that i wuz really eyeing out with my picks dang you :D

great, two players that i wuz really eyeing out with my picks dang you :blink:

Unless someone makes me an offer I can't refuse.

great, two players that i wuz really eyeing out with my picks dang you :cry:

Unless someone makes me an offer I can't refuse.

come draft day you might see something if theres a player I really want. I got plenty to offer up this draft.

Sign in to follow this