Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Trump has great idea regarding immigrants & welfare

The exception being when they admit who they are an alias of. 12th Man has been known to be Flahawker since his first incoherent, mumbling attempt at insulting.

Did he really admit to that? I must have missed it.

carry on

Did he really admit to that? I must have missed it.

carry on

Doubt he ever admitted it...but it's painfully obvious.

In his campaigning pep rally last night (despite the fact that he's not running for office anymore), Donald Trump came up with a brilliant idea for a new law. He says that anyone entering our country cannot qualify for welfare until they have been here for five years. And right on cue, his low intelligence fans cheered and screamed and high-fived each other. The only problem is, it's someone else's idea and that law has been in place since 1996. Ooof

The scariest thing is, in a room full of mostly dumb people, he might not be in the top 50 percentile of most intelligent people in that building last night.

Seriously. Good Lord. The stupid ruling the stupid. You know Mr. Trump, there's actually people who can proofread your speeches if you didnt' just pull them outta yer ass based upon whatever stupid chit you see on fox and friends that morning.

deflect deflect deflect.

Trump was beating his chest last night as if he came up with some new idea. Not only was he too stupid to realize that the law is already in place, but the entire crowd was also too stupid to realize it. And now, apparently, you're too stupid.

It's really no different than his "super vetting". The morons on this bored are pretty representative of Trump's crowd at this speech; I've had to explain the current vetting process a few times - and ask what specifically Trump would do differently than is already being done. I mean, DHS and ICE have no idea either. Neither do the other half-dozen independent agencies that vet refugees. But just like his 'welfare' idea, he has no idea what the current process is, but tells his mouf breaving fans that he can do better.

Remember, they were going to take 90 days to come up with a better process. They've now had near twice that. And...... I thought so.

Oh yeah, like health care. And ISIS. And NoKo, and...

Man, it sucks when you're POTUS and actually have to DO what you promised. No wonder he keeps campaigning - it's easier to just pull shiit outta yer butt with no idea how to follow up and deliver.

Seriously. Good Lord. The stupid ruling the stupid. You know Mr. Trump, there's actually people who can proofread your speeches if you didnt' just pull them outta yer ass based upon whatever stupid chit you see on fox and friends that morning.

Apparently meathead couldn't answer the question. Give it a try......

Care to explain how illegal immigrants draw welfare benefits while those here legally don't?

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/444543/immigration-welfare-media-misleads-washington-post

"A balanced article would note that the public charge rule is virtually never enforced, that Congress has significantly watered down the five-year rule, and that only about 15 percent of legal immigrant residents currently fall within the five-year window anyway."

Jesus.........I would have thought after nearly six months you retards would tire of going after everything Trump says.

It's really no different than his "super vetting".

You guys like the idea of taking them in with open arms? Why not relocate to London or Germany?

You guys like the idea of taking them in with open arms? Why not relocate to London or Germany?

I'm still waiting for that list of fantastic improvements to our current vetting process. It must be in the basement of that pizza place. You know, right next to the secret plan to defeat Isis that Trump is going to give to the generals?

I'm still waiting for that list of fantastic improvements to our current vetting process. It must be in the basement of that pizza place. You know, right next to the secret plan to defeat Isis that Trump is going to give to the generals?

So you complain about what he said but can't refute it? So you're one of those "I don't know..........I just hate him" types?

Noted.

So you complain about what he said but can't refute it? So you're one of those "I don't know..........I just hate him" types?

Noted.

Drinking tonight?