Yes!  : D

"Every man must skin his own skunk."  ~ Abraham Lincoln's father

#3 R8RMick

R8RMick

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,296 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 08:23 PM

They back loaded that mother lol... The Ain'ts are now FIFTEEN million dollars over the salary cap minimum, with probably a further $7-8 million needed to sign their 2015 draft picks.

You're telling me the Boys can't get a deal done? If I'm Jerry Jones I'm on the phone with DeMarco Murray right now before Tuesday rolls around. 

"The floggings will continue until morale improves..."

#4 Mike FF Today

Mike FF Today

Administrator

• Admin
  • 11,736 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 09:15 PM

For fantasy purposes, I would've liked Ingram to find a home in Philadelphia and see what Khiry Robinson could do with the lead back role in New Orleans. Oh well... -_-

Follow me to the best fantasy draft program in the business.

Like FFToday on Facebook | Follow FFToday on Twitter

#5 GreenTD

GreenTD

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,686 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 09:26 PM

For fantasy purposes, I would've liked Ingram to find a home in Philadelphia and see what Khiry Robinson could do with the lead back role in New Orleans. Oh well... -_-

Agreed but this is coming from a dynasty owner with both on the same roster.

#6 Frozenbeernuts

Frozenbeernuts

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,140 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 10:27 PM

Wtf are the saints thinking? Ingram is nothing special. Really bad move for them.

#7 Smileseers

Smileseers

FF Geek

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 12:13 AM

Great move by the Saints. Affordable price for a rb who knows the system and excelled in it last year. Defences are on their heels with Brees and Ingram will continue to benefit.
STEELERS

#8 Cruzer

Cruzer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 43,191 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 08:29 AM

Wtf are the saints thinking? Ingram is nothing special. Really bad move for them.

It's actually a pretty good move. You're not going to find a back of Ingram's caliber for $4m a year - and do you really want to draft one at 13 in the first round? The Saints have so many more pressing needs, especially on defense - to be burning a first round pick on a rb.

#9 Flyfreak

Flyfreak

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,433 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 08:34 AM

They back loaded that mother lol... The Ain'ts are now FIFTEEN million dollars over the salary cap minimum, with probably a further $7-8 million needed to sign their 2015 draft picks.

You're telling me the Boys can't get a deal done? If I'm Jerry Jones I'm on the phone with DeMarco Murray right now before Tuesday rolls around.

I can't see Murray setting for anything less than what shady got, especially in guaranteed $

#10 Cruzer

Cruzer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 43,191 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 09:06 AM

I can't see Murray setting for anything less than what shady got, especially in guaranteed $

Boy no kidding... Toss in the Lynch deal - fock. :(

#11 petekrum

petekrum

FF Geek

• Members
  • 524 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 09:09 AM

Boy no kidding... Toss in the Lynch deal - fock. :(

When you see what Murray does this year, you'll be glad the Cowboys didn't sign him to a big deal.
The boar runs from the tiger. It is not cowardice, it's love of life.

#12 Frozenbeernuts

Frozenbeernuts

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,140 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 09:26 AM

It's actually a pretty good move. You're not going to find a back of Ingram's caliber for $4m a year - and do you really want to draft one at 13 in the first round? The Saints have so many more pressing needs, especially on defense - to be burning a first round pick on a rb.

I definitely wouldnt draft a rb in the first, so they wouldnt have to pay that much. Ingram is a straight ahead ok rb. Just seems like $4 mill/yr is too much. I like a roy helu who has great hands and is more dynamic.

#13 Cruzer

Cruzer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 43,191 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 09:27 AM

When you see what Murray does this year, you'll be glad the Cowboys didn't sign him to a big deal.

From a production standpoint, I agree. I fully expect him to not have the same kind of #'s he did last year, assuming he stays. But I think Dallas is going to really miss his blocking ability and his presence in the locker room. Those two I'm not sure you can quantify.