Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Question

1 fast slash across the Carotid. The concern here is you actually have to get in there pretty deep. Wit's not like on TV. And there's a ton of gristle and what not so you better have one sharp knife and a lot of willpower.

2. 1 deep thrust of a sharp knife like a steak knife Into the Heart. The upside is, it just takes one really strong moment of will power, downside is you better know Anatomy pretty well and hit just to the left of your sternum.

3. The traditional. Long vertical slits up the wrist preferably in a warm bath. I think this one is tougher than people give it credit for. It's one thing to stab yourself. It's quite another to slice yourself twice mind you with a good 8 to 10 in incision.

Just getting ahead of the Holiday Rush.

There was a movie with Justin Timberlake I think where are you were all allotted a certain amount of time. The cool thing was, you could donate apparently your time to other people. I think that's a much better system. Rollio? If I could...

Ugh..couldn't do any of them.

running car or something.....Hook the exhaust from my generator into the window. Maybe take a sleeping pill first

A parachute not opening; that's a way to die. Getting caught in the gears of a combines....having your nuts bitten off by a Laplander, that's the way I want to go.