Sign in to follow this  
weepaws

Sherman Vs Brady

Sherman had his feelings hurt when Brady said that the Seahawks are nothing back in 2012 . Oh my soul grow up mr Sherman get over yourself already .

Kind of an old story. Brady was trash talking the Seahawks during the game. And he was pointing to the scoreboard as New England built up a lead. Seattle came back and won in the final minutes from 13 down. Sherman tracked down Brady when the game ended and "Crabtree'd" him. The gif of U Mad Bro? put Sherman on the map as far as people taking notice of him.

Kind of an old story. Brady was trash talking the Seahawks during the game. And he was pointing to the scoreboard as New England built up a lead. Seattle came back and won in the final minutes from 13 down. Sherman tracked down Brady when the game ended and "Crabtree'd" him. The gif of U Mad Bro? put Sherman on the map as far as people taking notice of him.

Yeah, I'm sure that's exactly how that went down, Brady was trash-talking and Sherman was just quietly minding his own business like he does. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'm sure that's exactly how that went down, Brady was trash-talking and Sherman was just quietly minding his own business like he does. :thumbsup:

Oh, I didn't say Sherman wasn't a talking tornado out there. Sherman claims Brady started it.

While Sherman is notorious for running his mouth, and he's excellent at it, he usually let's the other guy start before he gets going.

Actually, the Seahawks were nothing back in 2012. Why is he so sad?

I missed the part where he's so sad? And I fail to see the issue?

Brady talked some sh^t, Sherman talked some sh^t. Makes the game fun in all reality. We do it in F.F. - Or at least most of us do.

The smack talk against one of the most prized in the league helped him get on the map. Smart if you ask me. He also tries to get in folks head, and wants to be tested more then he does. He's trying to bait people to go after him basically.

Talking smack lights a fire under him also though and if you don't respect him he lets you have it. According to Sherman, the respect didn't happen from Brady and/or Brady was talking smack when they were winning.

BUT, the media asks about all this garbarge and brings it all back up again for a story. He doesn't want to get fined like Lynch (and likes talking), so what do you expect him to say or talk about? He's not affraid to say what he feels.

Haters can keep hatin!

I love me some Sherman. I'm glad he's on our team.

The word I heard was Brady strolled over to Sherman and some of the Seattle DBs during pregame warm ups and asked,

"So who are you guys supposed to be again?"

I'm totally OK with Richard Sherman. Deon Sanders would have NEVER stayed in that game last week. But Mel Blount would have.